Moonpig second major Issue within weeks!

Posted 13th Mar 2021
Well that's it I'm done with Moonpig!
they well and truly majorly destroyed mother's Day absolutely in big style!
ordered weeks ago via app for a card and orchid plant.
yesterday Yodel delivered in good time.
But inside box not what I had ordered, which was supposed to be a lovely white orchid plant, but a horrible nasty looking type of citrus orange plant, with pitiful looking greenish ornamental fruits, about 4 with not one flower!
plus a mother's Day card but envelope had a pre printed name and address on it with no spare blank envelope for me to address too my mum!
this is the second time within weeks they've majorly f'dup.
last month they sent a birthday card and gift to wrong address even though I had asked them to correct address via live chat at least a month before it was processed and dispatched, I was assured that it would be ammended!
MP have for both purchases refunded me. today via FB messenger they said "Thanks A, I'm so sorry this happened! We have now sent back them funds and they should arrive within 10 working days. - LA" didn't even have decency to try to give any explanation, or recompense. not that I'm really interested, I'm done with Moonpig for sure now! absolute Joker's.
for the first gaff they left me to go looking for the wrong address before refunding
Community Updates
Misc
Discussions
Post a comment