Expired

MOP!!!!

Found 28th Sep 2009
My mop is broken... could someone please recommend a new mop for me... this would be used in areas with hardwood flooring and kitchen with tiles...
any excellent deals out in the market...

thanks a ton....

1. Ask
  2. Mop
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Mop
13 Comments

mod

The JML Twist mop is a low budget but high quality mop
Not only does it mop, it also twists. Groovy.
It is a bargain at £7.99 at Tesco Direct with standard next day delivery (if ordered by 12 noon Sunday to Friday)
It is made from Super Absorbant microfibre. No need for a wringer. Simply twist the head to a 360 degrees, locking out water for less drips. Scourer tip for stubborn marks. Neat to store with handy hook hanger
In other words, "Top of the Mops"
]LINK

http://direct.tesco.com/pi/Enlarge/7/AW09206-7707TPS522303.jpg

try this bad boy, it looks very effective for all your cleaning requirements.

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u162/christianmurdock/dog.jpg

mod

[QUOTE=JasonMason;6416584]try this bad boy, it looks very effective for all your cleaning requirements.[QUOTE]

And what it doesn't mop up it will eat.
I think I prefer your mop to mine Jason :-D

mod

JasonMason;6416584

try this bad boy, it looks very effective for all your cleaning … try this bad boy, it looks very effective for all your cleaning requirements.

And what it doesn't mop up it will eat.
I think I prefer your mop to mine Jason
:-D

Original Poster

cheers for the jml mop and the super mop!!!!! (";
also was lookin for a mop with changable heads...
andy was wonderin if you had somethin in store much of lookin at it ifst then buyin it n any neat deals like vouchers or any price reductions any where....
the search is still on!!!!

mod

ameet80uk;6416596

cheers for the jml mop and the super mop!!!!! (";also was lookin for a … cheers for the jml mop and the super mop!!!!! (";also was lookin for a mop with changable heads...andy was wonderin if you had somethin in store much of lookin at it ifst then buyin it n any neat deals like vouchers or any price reductions any where....the search is still on!!!!

If you have a "Home Bargains" near where you live they generally have some good mops in there; failing that "Wilkinsons" is worth a punt

Why not buy a Hometek Steam Mop I have had one for over 6 years, all my floors are either wood or tiles and the Steam Mop is 'dry' steam it takes about 10 minutes o so for me to mop my kitchen which is 25 X 25 they are very easy to use - no water buckets no getting rid of dirty water etc. I would never ever be without one, mops are so old fashioned now when you can really clean and disinfect your floors with steam

andywedge;6416583

The JML Twist mop is a low budget but high quality mopNot only does it … The JML Twist mop is a low budget but high quality mopNot only does it mop, it also twists. Groovy.It is a bargain at £7.99 at Tesco Direct with standard next day delivery (if ordered by 12 noon Sunday to Friday)It is made from Super Absorbant microfibre. No need for a wringer. Simply twist the head to a 360 degrees, locking out water for less drips. Scourer tip for stubborn marks. Neat to store with handy hook hangerIn other words, "Top of the Mops"]LINK

Can't beat this mop...you can also get it in TJ Hughes

octobergirl;6417129

Why not buy a Hometek Steam Mop I have had one for over 6 years, all my … Why not buy a Hometek Steam Mop I have had one for over 6 years, all my floors are either wood or tiles and the Steam Mop is 'dry' steam it takes about 10 minutes o so for me to mop my kitchen which is 25 X 25 they are very easy to use - no water buckets no getting rid of dirty water etc. I would never ever be without one, mops are so old fashioned now when you can really clean and disinfect your floors with steam

i agree, no more spreading dirty water around :thumbsup:
mange tout, i need a new one as mine died yesterday :cry:

Banned

Asda home store have some from £1.69-£9.99 each

Original Poster

thanks a ton guys....
hey octobergirl,
could you plz tell me more about the steam mops...
plz help me with a deal with a steam mop....

I looked on amazon and they had a better deal than I got the newer Hometek which has the added patio brush you can attach - with all extras 4 cloths (which are worth over £10) for £49.99 - its the yellow one I will try and get the link and be back

You cold also try the catalogues that have the £30 off deals then you could get for roughly £30

here you go
amazon.co.uk/s/r…mop

these are the ones that are DRY STEAM - you can walk on within a few minutes
I paid £59.99 for mine but then I was terrified of it breaking down so bought another one so I have two, (although over 6 years I have had 4 as I made the mistake of adding floor cleaner and you cannot do that to this mop if you need a fresh smell on the floor you add it to the floor not the mop container as the water tank does not like anything but water)) believe me once you use one of these you will never use an ordinately mop and you will feel the floor is cleaner than it has ever been
Post a comment
@
    Text