Groups
    EXPIRED

moped help !!!! my speedfight keeps overheating

hi people iv just bought a pegeout speedfight 50cc moped and it started overheating in like 5 mins so i took it bak and the guy i brought it off had a look and chaged the front panel and cut a big hole in it alowing air to flow threw but it still didnt work, he now is cutting a bigger hole in it but i dont think this help any more... hes changed the radiator as well but no luck has ne one got ne ideas????
    thanks

15 Comments

Banned

bellj02

hi people iv just bought a pegeout speedfight 50cc moped and it started … hi people iv just bought a pegeout speedfight 50cc moped and it started overheating in like 5 mins so i took it bak and the guy i brought it off had a look and chaged the front panel and cut a big hole in it alowing air to flow threw but it still didnt work, he now is cutting a bigger hole in it but i dont think this help any more... hes changed the radiator as well but no luck has ne one got ne ideas????thanks

yeah stop ranting the backside of the damm thing and ride to arrive :whistling:

Original Poster

even drivin very slow and very calmly it still overheats thanks

My OH has been having problems with his, apparantly its common for the tube with the oil(petrol?) in to get blocked and this is what was causing it to overheat and cut out. Im blonde, i dont know technical terms...hope this helps.

Original Poster

ohh thanks i think you mean the dip stick for the oil i dont know if my bike has got one as i only got today and its bak in the shop atm but il have a look il ask him 2moro thanks lulu'smammy any other sugestions would be great

dont buy french and it'll be all ok.

bellj02

ohh thanks i think you mean the dip stick for the oil i dont know if my … ohh thanks i think you mean the dip stick for the oil i dont know if my bike has got one as i only got today and its bak in the shop atm but il have a look il ask him 2moro thanks lulu'smammy any other sugestions would be great

Noooooooooooooo not the dipstick....its a tube thats near the engine, like a pipe...deffo not the dipstick though.

Original Poster

ohhhhhh ok thank you il tell him 2moro if there still a problem thanks very much

jamesterror

dont buy french wine and it'll be all ok.

Maybe go for South African, Aussie or South American......

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Maybe go for South African, Aussie or South American......

im confused whats all thie about>?

faulty thermostat and Short circuit/overheat protection its a big prob with pegeout speedfight

Was going to say thermostat or a pump has gone (Are they oil cooled?)

Original Poster

thanks peopel il phone him in a second and let hime thank you

Original Poster

its been sorted now thanks people, it was the front panel it had an lc front panel on and hes cut that all the way down as a temp fix and its finen hes goin to sort my panel out monday !!!

All hairdryers cut out when they overheat - ask any woman !!

Banned

Go to this site for loads of help mate [url]www.scootershack.co.uk[/url] and go to the forums.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5187
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?34205
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28111

See more discussions