Moral Dilemma

So your in the supermarket car park with your trolley full of shopping and it accidently hits the car parked next to yours making a small dent.
Do you leave a note on the windscreen with your name and address confessing to all?
Or do you flee the scene of the crime ASAP???

24 Comments

the latter

Both

It was you?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

confess, as there are probably camera's around that have your number plate shown when you came into the car park.

Well that depends on the type of car park.

Leave a note - what if it happened to your car? I know it can kick off more than expected but in the end if someone does something you know is wrong then you should own up.

'Parked at your own risk' is the phrase the supemarket uses.

Do a runner (unless you hit my car of course!)

IF IT WAS A 46K BEAMER (YOU MAD BRAH?) THEN I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER LITTLE DIG

Charlie Scene;7006048

IF IT WAS A 46K BEAMER (YOU MAD BRAH?) THEN I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER … IF IT WAS A 46K BEAMER (YOU MAD BRAH?) THEN I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER LITTLE DIG

*laughs*

fly like the wind and leg it - :whistling:

Charlie Scene;7006048

IF IT WAS A 46K BEAMER (YOU MAD BRAH?) THEN I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER … IF IT WAS A 46K BEAMER (YOU MAD BRAH?) THEN I WOULD GIVE IT ANOTHER LITTLE DIG

hahaha!!!!!!

I'd have to let them know.

I'd hate to come out and see a dent in mine.

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;7006105

fly like the wind and leg it - :whistling:

Im also gone with the wind ;-)

Charlie Scene;7006048

Lol :thumbsup:

marmalade47;7005979

Leave a note - what if it happened to your car? I know it can kick off … Leave a note - what if it happened to your car? I know it can kick off more than expected but in the end if someone does something you know is wrong then you should own up.

+ 1 how would you feel if it was your car

weepapa;7006163

Then you should quite rightfully be feeling guilty about it..........

OP check your receipt, ring the store and tell them......

Karma and all that....

Original Poster

jtx;7006238

OP check your receipt, ring the store and tell them......

jtx;7006242

Karma and all that....

Nothing to feel guilty about its purely hypothetical :thinking:

i would leave a note, my boo boo(the car) has a dint in it from a shopping trolley, it was done about 4 weeks after i picked it up...:x

weepapa;7006163

:whistling:

Original Poster

weepapa;7006312

Nothing to feel guilty about its purely hypothetical :thinking:

jtx;7006359

:whistling:

Ok hypothetically speaking of course...I would leave enough cash to cover the said damage to the car. Also a few quid to cover emotional distress and turmoil experienced by said owner would be a fair gesture :oops:

After picking up two car park dings this week, and both occasions people driving off I'd say leave a note.
Luckily one was in my mates car park, and he has the CCTV footage, I will find them and sue them silly. I quite fancy a new re-spray.

caught someone attempting to leg it after scrapping the trolly all down the side of a new focus last week, asked them if they were going to leave there details and was told to mind my own ******** buisness..

Needless to say i took there reg number and left it on the focus windscreen...

Some people eh

I would, partially out of conscience and partially out of cameras are all over the place. However I try not to park right beside another car (they is usually plenty of spaces elsewhere).
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions