Groups
    EXPIRED

More baby duck pictures!!

We have another new arrival... a perfect YELLOW baby duck!! I've always wanted one like this. Pure yellow like a baby chicken. :-D

img204.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg204.imageshack.us/img…jpg

(Sorry the picture isn't very good. A bit too much sun).

Meanwhile the other 7 are still going strong.

The duck on the chair has grown quite a lot since I fist posted his pic a month ago.

Here's what he looked like back then...

img214.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg214.imageshack.us/img…jpgimg214.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg214.imageshack.us/img…jpg

...and here he is now!!

img143.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg143.imageshack.us/img…jpgimg213.imageshack.us/my.…jpgimg213.imageshack.us/img…jpg

If anyone is interested, all of these pictures were taken with my Sony Ericsson K750i. :thumbsup:

7 Comments

Cute, they're not little ducklings for long are they!

[SIZE=2]What's the name of your new arrival? I expect they've all got names [/SIZE]

Original Poster

Yeah, they're rayman, emmajk47, edi, ducky, millarcat, fordy, MikeT and now Admin as well. Don't worry lee... I guess you're on your way soon!!

duckmagicuk2

Yeah, they're rayman, emmajk47, edi, ducky, millarcat, fordy, MikeT and … Yeah, they're rayman, emmajk47, edi, ducky, millarcat, fordy, MikeT and now Admin as well. Don't worry lee... I guess you're on your way soon!!

Are you serious Ducky!!! I'm famous in Duckland! That wee yellow one is so cute.

Hehe it's HotUKDucks

[COLOR=blue]Yet another post that shows how Mad you people are I LOVE IT.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

:lol: chambo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions