More classic Super NES and NES games are now available for Nintendo Switch Online Members

Posted 19th Feb
3409356-o1yIG.jpg
Four classic Super NES and NES games are now available for Nintendo Switch Online members:

Pop’n TwinBee ✔
Smash Tennis ✔
Shadow of the Ninja ✔
Eliminator Boat Duel ✔

Posted in Discussions as this is a permanent offer
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
Def a dupe post. Can you play this games (and Mario Kart) just by having subscribed to Switch online?
smashed19/02/2020 10:28

Def a dupe post. Can you play this games (and Mario Kart) just by having …Def a dupe post. Can you play this games (and Mario Kart) just by having subscribed to Switch online?

Where is the other post please if this is a duplicate? I couldn't find one posted within the past 28 days

I believe you can play online, in a way, as far as I know it's with friends only though. Someone else may be able to help with this
andrewworrall119/02/2020 10:30

Where is the other post please if this is a duplicate? I couldn't find one …Where is the other post please if this is a duplicate? I couldn't find one posted within the past 28 daysI believe you can play online, in a way, as far as I know it's with friends only though. Someone else may be able to help with this

Can you play as a standard game like back in the day? I definitely read it on here at some point. WIll look
smashed19/02/2020 10:33

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/smash-tennis-popn-twinbee-shadow-of-the-ninja-eliminator-boat-dual-added-to-nintendo-online-collections-on-the-19th-february-3405192

Thanks didn't pop up in search on deals or discussions for me. Honestly no idea why it's in deals, though, as it's a permanent offer (the games don't get removed)
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 19th Feb
smashed19/02/2020 10:32

Can you play as a standard game like back in the day? I definitely read it …Can you play as a standard game like back in the day? I definitely read it on here at some point. WIll look

You need to pay for NSO membership to access the games, but they can be played as solo games.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants