More 'giveaway' UV codes - * ALL CLAIMED *

Posted 1st OctEdited by:"Phsycronix"
Hi all. This ones a bit different to my usual giveaway post(s) as I'm not too sure they'll be of any use. Both the codes on offer show as being redeemable but they are waaaaay past expiry. In the past, I have read that some people however had success in using 'expired' codes so rather than go through PM'ing and such, I'm just going to post them below as a free-for-all.

If you are a member, and you try a code successfully then it would be lovely if you could post saying so. Got to be worth a try, at least!

All the very best, Phsy.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

10 Comments
38583565-YTvFu.jpg
Code: ETL4WY3FTELW* CLAIMED *

38583565-ghcEn.jpg
Code: UJK6VBNKZQ7PSH68* CLAIMED *

* GOOD LUCK ! *
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 1st Oct
Phsycronix01/10/2019 10:52

[Image] Code: ETL4WY3FTELW[Image] Code: UJK6VBNKZQ7PSH68* GOOD LUCK ! * …[Image] Code: ETL4WY3FTELW[Image] Code: UJK6VBNKZQ7PSH68* GOOD LUCK ! *

Used The Bourne Legacy - Thanks OP!
Yes I have used out of date codes before and they have still worked
Slinger5501/10/2019 11:12

Used The Bourne Legacy - Thanks OP!

You're joking! That apparently expired in 2014! That's fantastic news. Thanks for replying and you are most welcome Slinger55.
Tried to claim get out but wouldn’t let me.

lovely stuff sharing these
joanddan701/10/2019 11:24

Tried to claim get out but wouldn’t let me. lovely stuff sharing these

Thanks for the comment joanddan7. Did it say if it was expired or already used? I have never claimed one so I don't know the procedure. I'll leave it up for now and see if anyone else tries it perhaps?
With UV gone and Flixster it wasn’t obvious where to claim it... tried a universal page but didn’t seem to work. Didn’t say claimed or out of date. Seemed a random generic error.

where does it say to claim it? Different ones use different sites
joanddan701/10/2019 11:59

With UV gone and Flixster it wasn’t obvious where to claim it... tried a u …With UV gone and Flixster it wasn’t obvious where to claim it... tried a universal page but didn’t seem to work. Didn’t say claimed or out of date. Seemed a random generic error.where does it say to claim it? Different ones use different sites

It says "Go to www.ultravioletuniversal.com" but as far as I'm aware, they all have to be claimed now through a linked provider, i.e. on the link above it has to be through a linked "Google" a/c. You were supposed to transfer all your movies to something like iTunes or Google a while ago I believe.

There were threads about it on here so that's as much as I know about the subject! As I said, never claimed or used a UV code before as I have no interest in them. I love physical copies too much. In the last three days alone, I've bought 30 dvd's! It's a bit of an obsession really...
I would think "Get Out" has been claimed today (01/10/19) as I just tried it again myself and it tells me so. Before, it led me to the next screen with redemption options. It does suggest another code for Google Play which; I suppose; doesn't hurt in trying which is:

111H5CN1QWXG99HVLHUE0QQ

But I wouldn't hold out any hope if it's already gone. I'll mark it as claimed now.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 1st Oct
Yeah it’s been claimed.
yeah the Flixster and UV went so I transferred over. All old codes do seem to work if you can find a link that accepts them.

lionsgate are only ones I’ve had rejections from... Poundland specials... actually said expired

cheers for trying

hope the person that claims it says thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants