Groups
    EXPIRED

More help with my xbox 360.....I cant get thge console to recognise the controller

hi managed to get a power lead and wireless controller this morning for 360, however im now having trouble, the console just isnt recognising the wireless controller. The x in the middle of the controller is flashing but thats all on / off...... am i doing something wrong??

thanks

6 Comments

press the sync button on xbox

Original Poster

hmmm ok thanks is that the button nect to memory card b i ahve tried that but nothigns working? there is also a button on the back of the controller that looks the same too have tried that aswell.

Press the one next to console part first , then turn on the controller and press the sync button on top of the controller.

1. Press the small button at the top of the controller (near the play n charge socket). The ring of light on the controller should start to 'spin'.

Now press the small button on the front of the console, to the right of the memory slots. This too should start to spin. After a couple of secs they should both flash and light up the top left quadrant.

If this doesn't work, try newer batteries in the controller.

Original Poster

MarzBarz;4701640

Press the one next to console part first , then turn on the controller … Press the one next to console part first , then turn on the controller and press the sync button on top of the controller.

Xb0xGuru;4701642

1. Press the small button at the top of the controller (near the play n … 1. Press the small button at the top of the controller (near the play n charge socket). The ring of light on the controller should start to 'spin'.Now press the small button on the front of the console, to the right of the memory slots. This too should start to spin. After a couple of secs they should both flash and light up the top left quadrant.If this doesn't work, try newer batteries in the controller.

Agghhh u blo*dy clever people!!!! thanks --- rep given

forgot to tell you to press the one on the pad too

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. PlayStation Hacked Again?23
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
    3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions