Groups

More Help...LOL...Jelly Bellies =P

Banned
    Received my free bag of jelly bellies today, and they were delicious! Just been on their site, to try and order some but was looking for where i could basically "Pick n Mix" my favourites? Is this possible as i can't find it on the site?

Thanks in advance

8 Comments

have you seen the jelly bean bubble bath? local tesco selling it, can't wait to try it

Original Poster Banned

Jelly Bellies, are a much more tastier and of a higher quality if that makes sense LOL

blackpeppa;2526795

have you seen the jelly bean bubble bath? local tesco selling it, can't … have you seen the jelly bean bubble bath? local tesco selling it, can't wait to try it

lol, are you kidding? will you be drinking your own bath water? I like the jelly baby lollies though

You just need to find a shop that sells them, they usual have a pick'n'mix style thing with the 40+ different flavours... Expensive mind (about £2/100g IIRC)

jellybelly-uk.com/pag…tml

In Home Bargains they do tubs of mishapen jelly belly's for 99p a tub! get loads in it as well

Original Poster Banned

donnydude;2526916

In Home Bargains they do tubs of mishapen jelly belly's for 99p a tub! … In Home Bargains they do tubs of mishapen jelly belly's for 99p a tub! get loads in it as well

Just checked their site, and don't have a shop nearby...

hollypinder;2526931

isnt this what your looking … isnt this what your looking for:http://www.jellybelly-uk.com/pages/in_the_bag.shtml

Not quite...Thanks anyway

Many large Woolworths have them and you can 'pick and mix'. Good luck, I love them, last time I had them, I ate too many, had a sugar rush, then couldn't sleep!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions