Groups

more people alive today than have EVER died?

Banned
    someone said this on the radio the other day.... that cant be right, can it?

19 Comments

er no definately not

I would say not

It's now april..

it that's true then we're in trouble

pmsl I dout it

No way.

Though the rise in world-wide population last 100 yrs or so is amazing tbh.

I heard that too ages ago. How many people are there alive now? like 6 billion? I would bet there's more than that have ever lived

sancho1983;4069252

I heard that too ages ago. How many people are there alive now? like 6 … I heard that too ages ago. How many people are there alive now? like 6 billion? I would bet there's more than that have ever lived

think it's 7 billion now

That is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard.

Original Poster Banned

mbgringo;4069450

That is one of the most ridiculous things i've ever heard.

lol

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;4069395

]http://www.prb.org/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

ok that confirms its total bull

If my best mates 2 sisters keep chucking out sprogs at they're current rate I reckon OPs question will indeed be fact by about 2020.

7.6 billion alive. I guess... Israel is going to kick off another World War like they did the last one.... They control more or less everything now.....

I am a person that does not believe in conspiracy... but the Jewish people... you know they are involved...........

robtallica;4069629

If my best mates 2 sisters keep chucking out sprogs at they're current … If my best mates 2 sisters keep chucking out sprogs at they're current rate I reckon OPs question will indeed be fact by about 2020.

LMAO hahahahahah what she trying to do ? Start a footy team?

crazymonkey;4069788

7.6 billion alive. I guess... Israel is going to kick off another World … 7.6 billion alive. I guess... Israel is going to kick off another World War like they did the last one.... They control more or less everything now.....I am a person that does not believe in conspiracy... but the Jewish people... you know they are involved...........

That's been and gawn and done it :roll:

crazymonkey;4069788

7.6 billion alive. I guess... Israel is going to kick off another World … 7.6 billion alive. I guess... Israel is going to kick off another World War like they did the last one.... They control more or less everything now.....I am a person that does not believe in conspiracy... but the Jewish people... you know they are involved...........

Watch that borderline anti semitism then, "they" probably run this site too :thumbsup:

Not being antagonistic btw, just a LOT of infractions been dished out for peoples religious "views"

robtallica;4069629

If my best mates 2 sisters keep chucking out sprogs at they're current … If my best mates 2 sisters keep chucking out sprogs at they're current rate I reckon OPs question will indeed be fact by about 2020.

Couple of bikes are they?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions