Groups

More Snow!

Just watched the News and they are saying that more of the white stuff is on the way!!!
    Are we in a mini ice age?

15 Comments

Snows all gone up here, just drizzly rain

Original Poster

Well the chap on the BBC Weather says that Rain is moving in from the south and will hit the cold air from the east so the south through to the midlands will expect a significant snowfall on thursday into friday morning:x

thought we've seen the last of it

What happened to glabal warming?

I love the snow!!

But then again I don't have to go anywhere!!

mikebike;4269418

Well the chap on the BBC Weather says that Rain is moving in from the … Well the chap on the BBC Weather says that Rain is moving in from the south and will hit the cold air from the east so the south through to the midlands will expect a significant snowfall on thursday into friday morning:x

u mean Thomas the cute little weather man who looks like Micheal Fox?! yeah i saw that report!! yaya should hopefully stop my in laws coming round this weekend!

Original Poster

magicbeans;4269484

u mean Thomas the cute little weather man who looks like Micheal Fox?! … u mean Thomas the cute little weather man who looks like Micheal Fox?! yeah i saw that report!! yaya should hopefully stop my in laws coming round this weekend!

Thats the little chap!

we were out sledging, building snowmen and having snowball fights last night. were promised more snow today and when we woke up it was all gone:cry:

Original Poster

brangelina;4269642

we were out sledging, building snowmen and having snowball fights last … we were out sledging, building snowmen and having snowball fights last night. were promised more snow today and when we woke up it was all gone:cry:

Thats very sad:cry:

We have lots still but i am stuck inside working:x

we still have lots but no snow today just sun

all our snow hase gone it sunshing now but windy

bit of a melt down here in yorks but a big freeze tonight -3 in the mean temperature for the county
    eee i remember wen i twere but a lad the Big snow in the 60s up to me waist it were i tell theee :-D

Banned

roll on summer

alot gone over here too.. silly rain. snow pretty. still i need to travel later on in the week would like it to be warmer

Mijooly;4269473

What happened to glabal warming?I love the snow!!But then again I don't … What happened to glabal warming?I love the snow!!But then again I don't have to go anywhere!!

That's what i was thinking.

starsparkle2311;4269710

I feel your pain:)

lol!! hi starsparkle, not seen you around for a while, hope you are well:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. laptop for editing 4k videos (3840×2160p 30 fps)11
      2. BBQ Lighter Fuel or Gel11
      3. Customs charged too much for a little item!67

See more discussions