Groups

More threads per page???

I'm sure there used to be more threads per page and I can't figure out how to change it to more, any ideas???

20 Comments

click on the my settings at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the control panel. Then click change settings near the bottom of that page you can change it to 50 posts per page ect

jennybubbles;1348052

click on the my settings at the bottom of the page. This takes you to … click on the my settings at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the control panel. Then click change settings near the bottom of that page you can change it to 50 posts per page ect

Dont think that works if you're using "text only" option though Jenny.

I think at present we're stuck with 20 if using "text only"

Regards :santa:

hottoshop;1348068

Dont think that works if you're using "text only" option though Jenny.I … Dont think that works if you're using "text only" option though Jenny.I think at present we're stuck with 20 if using "text only"Regards :santa:

Works for me and I'm using text only

jennybubbles;1348052

click on the my settings at the bottom of the page. This takes you to … click on the my settings at the bottom of the page. This takes you to the control panel. Then click change settings near the bottom of that page you can change it to 50 posts per page ect

Yes you can get 50 posts per page in each thread but you can't get 50 threads per page like you used to be able to.

It seem to be stuck at a default 20 with no way to change it

Original Poster

jennybubbles;1348052

Thanks, but that's posts per page not threads per page.

D'oh sorry guys my bad need to read closer :oops:

jennybubbles;1348153

D'oh sorry guys my bad need to read closer :oops:

No worries, thanks only a minor annoyance compared to some ATM like forums updating every 5 minutes or so, not live as it was before. :x:x

Original Poster

barneydog;1348182

No worries, thanks only a minor annoyance compared to some ATM like … No worries, thanks only a minor annoyance compared to some ATM like forums updating every 5 minutes or so, not live as it was before. :x:x

agreed, annoying how it's not live. Makes it really hard to keep up at my usual pace! I keep refreshing hoping something will have changed which I'm sure must put more pressure on the servers than ever before. Strange why it's been changed so that it tells you how many seconds ago someone posted when it could have actually been several minutes ago!

If they work when you click them.

The page cannot be displayed

This new site is P***** me off.
    I hope they improve it soon.

Original Poster

DOH!!!

It's started telling me I've posted in loads of threads that I haven't now!

ie the breadmaker thread, I haven't posted in it but there's an arrow sign on the icon!

Benjimoron;1348333

DOH!!!It's started telling me I've posted in loads of threads that I … DOH!!!It's started telling me I've posted in loads of threads that I haven't now!ie the breadmaker thread, I haven't posted in it but there's an arrow sign on the icon!

Same here and missing threads I know I've posted in! :x

More threads per page???

I've asked admin to up this.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1349452

Nice one emma, just get the old posts to stop being bold so I can see where I've got to and if possible put the 1 2 3 last page etc bit on the end of long threads. Nice to be able to see which are the long threads (I know you can go to the last page by clicking on the last user to post).

emmajk42;1349452

Hooray, thanks :thumbsup:

Benjimoron;1349485

Nice one emma, just get the old posts to stop being bold so I can see … Nice one emma, just get the old posts to stop being bold so I can see where I've got to and if possible put the 1 2 3 last page etc bit on the end of long threads. Nice to be able to see which are the long threads (I know you can go to the last page by clicking on the last user to post).

All minor niggles will be ironed out..... don't worry.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1349528

Good news, to add to the list, why do we have to specify a category when posting in misc forum, I assume nonsense is the correct one?

Benjimoron;1349552

Good news, to add to the list, why do we have to specify a category when … Good news, to add to the list, why do we have to specify a category when posting in misc forum, I assume nonsense is the correct one?

Yeah, it is. It doesn't really matter so much, but all new threads submitted are in the same format, which is different to before when we had a clear distinction between the front page and the forums.

Original Poster

emmajk42;1349631

Yeah, it is. It doesn't really matter so much, but all new threads … Yeah, it is. It doesn't really matter so much, but all new threads submitted are in the same format, which is different to before when we had a clear distinction between the front page and the forums.

Thanks for the replies Emma, I'm off out to dinner so I'm leaving you in charge of my thread for the evening. Make sure everyone tidies up when they leave! I don't want to come back to a mess!

emmajk42;1349528

Good news indeed, but what about the major ones
    http://www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/lol1.gif

fox2020;1349961

Good news indeed, but what about the major ones

Well, it seems to be opinion based, doesn't it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88150
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions