MoreThan Car Insurance with Quidco

Found 19th Oct 2009
I have just been looking online for a car renewal quote and noticed that Quidco are offering £75 cashback on car insurance with MoreThan. Just typed in my details and they are cheaper than what I paid last year with Admiral and I would get £75 cashback.

Has anyone else successfully been paid quidco with MoreThan.

12 Comments

yes i did hubby,s with them and got the money no problem

I got £50 Quidco from MoreThan last year.

Yes with More than and also with Aviva
also had £70 with RAC this year too

me too - last year for home insurance but they are way too expensive this year so changed to Sheilas wheels for Home Insurance and half the price and £40 cash back

I'm still waiting for it to be tracked (after 6 or so months), I've raised tickets, complained etc, without success. It's a disappointment as £75 is quite a lot!

Clear cookies before going through Quidco it takes a while before you actually receive the money :thumbsup:

19 Mar 2009 00:00:00MORE TH>N0.0070.00 paid28 Aug 2009

Original Poster

Ok thanks for everyone advice, now I need to find the money to pay for it.

I presume you only get the quidco if you pay 1 installment in full

i got mine in may - tracked ok. But payment date was due Aug - been pushed back every month since. now says due Oct. Not holding my breath.

Be prepared for a long wait:

19 May 2008 22:51:24 MORE TH>N 0.00 7.60 paid 28 Feb 2009

I got £60 quidco cashback on morethan car insurnace last year. Took ages to come through but it did get paid eventually.

I find topcashback more reliable than quidco. Plus there is no annual fee and free top ups available on your cashback.

sickly sweet;6627012

I find topcashback more reliable than quidco. Plus there is no annual fee … I find topcashback more reliable than quidco. Plus there is no annual fee and free top ups available on your cashback.

16 Sep 2008 13:34:15 MORE TH>N 0.00 65.00 paid 28 Nov 2008

I agree about the Topcashback comments, I haven't used Quidco since December 2008.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition811034
    2. Win your mortgage or rent paid for a year1111
    3. WIN! A PS4 Pro And A Pro Edition Copy Of Call Of Duty: WWII @ TopMan1114
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1212

See more discussions