dontdothatagain;2882455

Thanks

I wish i was coming with you, i'm having a busy day again :roll:

Banned

Morning DDTA...have a good day at school

Banned

Have a lovely day x

tc, hf flirting with all the beautiful babes

[COLOR=Magenta]Good morning DDTA.............. good morning all + Have a good day! :thumbsup:[/COLOR]

morning! have a fabby day!

Enjoy.......break yourself back in gently.

dropped son off today! yeeeeeeeeeeeah! next year younger one goes for half day as well... might have to get a job then......haha!

magicbeans;2882653

dropped son off today! yeeeeeeeeeeeah! next year younger one goes for … dropped son off today! yeeeeeeeeeeeah! next year younger one goes for half day as well... might have to get a job then......haha!

me too!

my 7 yr old boy was crying and had to be peeled off me.

my 4 year ols was first in the queue!

Have a great day DDTA :thumbsup:

Took my 9yr , he didn't want me to go - says he's too big. He ran off round the playground. Fingers crossed it goes this good Friday when the big 'um goes to senior school for the first time - bites nails quietly up the corner.:?

blackpeppa;2882705

me too! my 7 yr old boy was crying and had to be peeled off me.my 4 year … me too! my 7 yr old boy was crying and had to be peeled off me.my 4 year ols was first in the queue!

my 22month old kept saying his brother and dad are gone...bless him..think he is bored in 30minutes.... shame he wasnt born a few months earlier and could start this year :-D haha...how terrible of me to say so..but my 5 year old is in year one but was an august baby so was one of the youngest and started in pre school at just over 2!

hope ur 7 year old has a super day so tomorrow goes smoothly!

Deek43;2882720

Have a great day DDTA :thumbsup:Took my 9yr , he didn't want me to go - … Have a great day DDTA :thumbsup:Took my 9yr , he didn't want me to go - says he's too big. He ran off round the playground. Fingers crossed it goes this good Friday when the big 'um goes to senior school for the first time - bites nails quietly up the corner.:?

noooooooo ....dont like it when they act grown up! when son was 4 he stopped kissing me bye at the gate as he was too old now...apparently! he does now..but seems pretty reluctant to!

good luck to urs starting in year 7....bless its daunting!

Morning DDTA, although I missed u now! So, hope u had a gd day lol

My little boy doesn't start till next Wed. 1st day:-(

..yes i hope ure day at 'prison' as you were calling it yesterday was survivable!
    :giggle:

I dont have any children, so i didnt need to peel them off me.. tho i remember what i felt like going back.. especially when younger.. poor mites.

is that his first day ever hannah?

Jammy sods our big two (5&7) dont start back til next week! It did seem weird though when they started that school as its the one I went to and very little has changed even a couple of fossilised teachers from when I was there 25 years ago, mind you they have grown beards since which is ok but they are women (allegedly).

Its good they start back gives us a much needed break, but then the first week or two they get tired and grouchy easily, but they enjoy school (masochistic kids or what!!!) the little one will be going back to nursery for a couple of afternoons a week which he loves too!

Good luck DDTA have fun and learn well wise one.

be awesome to get routine back!

magicbeans;2883075

be awesome to get routine back!

Agree with you on that one! Ive forgotten what routine is!

I hate the school walk though its too long (about 200m - lol) you can literally hear the bell go in the morning from home then set off and still be on time! Theres one parent on our street who's about 20meters further away who goes in the car (well 4x4) we get in quicker by walking! How lazy is that, in fact its harder work, by the time they've got the kids strapped in the car seats started the car etc we are already there!

finally peace and quite during daytime, can look forward to uninterrupted hukdealing..:p

Banned

irshybar;2884579

finally peace and quite during daytime, can look forward to uninterrupted … finally peace and quite during daytime, can look forward to uninterrupted hukdealing..:p

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

:cry: I'll go then.......

dontdothatagain;2885639

:cry: I'll go then.......

I think they just meant no kids at home to bug them, not you sweet

Original Poster

bitseylango;2885756

I think they just meant no kids at home to bug them, not you sweet

ok...if you say so Bitsey...:)
    Post a comment
    @