Groups

Morning

I'm bored ! Yeah my peeps are here to cheer me up . Anyone else got any cute baby pics ?

60 Comments

im chipwood pleased to meat you

Morning.

How can you be bored when the day has only just begun?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3016681

im chipwood pleased to meat you

Ha ha . Put a pic of Perdy on haven't seen any yet x

Original Poster

I'm bored. i have to rest my foot as its all swollen and i'm off sick .

chocy chopshttp://img247.imageshack.us/img247/6907/dscf1720pj5.jpg

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3016694

Oh [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="7"]CUTE !!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

Thats cheered me up x Thanks

P.s give her a big cuddle from her Auntie Juicy

Hi juicyx ... caught you at last !! x
    What ya done to your foot ?

aww wata cutie!

hey juicy....sorry went awol on texts..... been mad with sisters wedding...

what happened to ur foot? who's gonna chase the gerbils/hamsters round the shop now?

Original Poster

opps think i've just spelt it wrong in the tags

Purdy has really grown! & is beautiful Raptor

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016701

Hi juice ... caught you at last !! xWhat ya done to your foot ?

Think i knocked it at work . Ican hardly walk . But i've just invested in safety boots. Their so not sexy . But they protect x Missed you my cat loving friend :thumbsup:

Original Poster

magicbeans;3016703

aww wata cutie!hey juicy....sorry went awol on texts..... been mad with … aww wata cutie!hey juicy....sorry went awol on texts..... been mad with sisters wedding...what happened to ur foot? who's gonna chase the gerbils/hamsters round the shop now?

We had a couple excape but we got them back . So fast

snowtiger;3016706

Purdy has really grown! & is beautiful Raptor

thanx snowy,i asked admin about sharing my connection with my wife as she was thinking of joining and his reply was "you need to get married first raptor" lol:w00t:

juicyx;3016709

We had a couple excape but we got them back . So fast

yay!!! hence its pointless u being at work if u cant catch em with ur foot not being well!

make sure u try get as much rest on it...not easy with a lil un around though hehe

juicyx;3016707

Think i knocked it at work . Ican hardly walk . But i've just invested in … Think i knocked it at work . Ican hardly walk . But i've just invested in safety boots. Their so not sexy . But they protect x Missed you my cat loving friend :thumbsup:

oh you poor thing ... sounds painful, try & keep it up as much as you can .. agreed it must be said the dreaded safety boots are just plain horrible !! but so essential .. I had to wear them years ago & can remember sulking for weeks! Missed you too juicy & great to have you back for a while xx
    (read your comments on Dr's & nurses hahaha as if ?? )

Original Poster

:w00t::w00t:

raptorcigs;3016713

thanx snowy,i asked admin about sharing my connection with my wife as she … thanx snowy,i asked admin about sharing my connection with my wife as she was thinking of joining and his reply was "you need to get married first raptor" lol:w00t:

I am bored too!!!

That is one adorable cute baby, all together know ahhhhhhhhhh!

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016724

oh you poor thing ... sounds painful, try & keep it up as much as you can … oh you poor thing ... sounds painful, try & keep it up as much as you can .. agreed it must be said the dreaded safety boots are just plain horrible !! but so essential .. I had to wear them years ago & can remember sulking for weeks! Missed you too juicy & great to have you back for a while xx(read your comments on Dr's & nurses hahaha as if ?? )

You were rude first ! i like hide the sausage . Giggle :-D

Original Poster

Staroffurby;3016729

I am bored too!!!That is one adorable cute baby, all together know … I am bored too!!!That is one adorable cute baby, all together know ahhhhhhhhhh!

So cute isn't she . Hi I'm Juicyx nice to meet you . I've Gave you some rep hun x

Original Poster

magicbeans;3016719

yay!!! hence its pointless u being at work if u cant catch em with ur … yay!!! hence its pointless u being at work if u cant catch em with ur foot not being well!make sure u try get as much rest on it...not easy with a lil un around though hehe

i have been resting lot's . Got a new car and 24 hours later a old lady crashed in to it :x

Original Poster

nikkib123;3016738

Juicy my litlle licking friend - gooooooooooood mornin'x

Their you are . How are you ? xx

raptorcigs;3016713

thanx snowy,i asked admin about sharing my connection with my wife as she … thanx snowy,i asked admin about sharing my connection with my wife as she was thinking of joining and his reply was "you need to get married first raptor" lol:w00t:

Adminz can be sooooooooooo cheeky sometimes ! yes get Mrs Raptor on

juicyx;3016725

:w00t::w00t:

this wednesdays 24th is our silk anniversary 12 years:?

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3016744

Thats a long time and you have a beautiful daughter :-D

Original Poster

nikkib123;3016749

Fine babe - got a bit of time to myself whilst the hubby is in bed and … Fine babe - got a bit of time to myself whilst the hubby is in bed and bubs is having his morning nap. Still in my pj's ha ha - hows your leg?Raptor - that pic made me smile

Very sore and so bored x How's the little one ? My daughter is finally at school full time :-D

juicyx;3016750

Thats a long time and you have a beautiful daughter :-D

AWW SHUCKS CHOMP
    WIFE SAYS THANKYOU

juicyx;3016737

i have been resting lot's . Got a new car and 24 hours later a old lady … i have been resting lot's . Got a new car and 24 hours later a old lady crashed in to it :x

:w00t:OMG

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016756

Then she blamed my husband and she ran in to the back of us :x How are you ? we have no cat pics on here this morning x

snowtiger;3016756

THATS REALY BAD LUCK, THE SILLY THING

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3016762

THATS REALY BAD LUCK, THE SILLY THING

yup

Original Poster

nikkib123;3016765

You poor thing! You rest up now - arh your little babe has started school … You poor thing! You rest up now - arh your little babe has started school full time - now you have some time to yourself - what will you do ha ha x

if only it worked like that lol. i work 40 = hours a week x

Original Poster

nikkib123;3016771

Ahhhhhhh OK then - so your going to be even more tired - full time job … Ahhhhhhh OK then - so your going to be even more tired - full time job and full time mum :-D

Its what you have to do now . But i do love my job and my bean x

Original Poster

nikkib123;3016785

Yep its what I do - I am permantly tired ha ha but you get used to it x

yup xx its nice to see the orginals on here. lots of new peeps x

juicyx;3016761

Then she blamed my husband and she ran in to the back of us :x How are … Then she blamed my husband and she ran in to the back of us :x How are you ? we have no cat pics on here this morning x

:friends:I think the law states you are ALWAYS in the wrong if you run into the back someone ..
    I'm fine now thanks Juicy after a carp holiday ... got a good cat pic for you

[CENTER]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/stinkfoot.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016791

:friends:I think the law states you are ALWAYS in the wrong if you run … :friends:I think the law states you are ALWAYS in the wrong if you run into the back someone .. I'm fine nowthanks Juicy after a carp holiday ... got a good cat pic for you

oh poop xx Lets see then snow

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016793

[CENTER][/CENTER]

:thumbsup:

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]That is so funny xxx Well done Snowtiger [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Original Poster

[COLOR="Magenta"]I have two guinea pigs now called fat fredy and willy x[/COLOR]

raptorcigs;3016744

ah congrats Raptor ... well done !
    We've just past our 25 years ( we've had 3 children together & we're still not married yet !) He says he don't know if he likes me yet ! :-(

Original Poster

snowtiger;3016827

ah congrats Raptor ... well done !We've just past our 25 years ( we've … ah congrats Raptor ... well done !We've just past our 25 years ( we've had 3 children together & we're still not married yet !) He says he don't know if he likes me yet ! :-(

pop i've only been married 5 years :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions