Found 29th Dec 2009
How is everyone? Back to work today or do you still have more time off?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

gahhh - Monday! Aggggggggghhhhh!!!

Morring btw..

good morning
my whole life off

Good Morning All

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;3883816

gahhh - Monday! Aggggggggghhhhh!!!Morring btw..

loool someone is happy then!

morning :-D

raptorcigs;3883817

good morning

morning how are you?

Got another week off !!!!!!!!!!
Going tooooooooooo fast though :~(

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;3883823

Good Morning All

hi

buzylizzie;3883864

Got another week off !!!!!!!!!!Going tooooooooooo fast though :~(

lucky you!! lol Im back today til wed :-(

omfg its not cool having to work when ur family and friends are off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

what do you mean more time off? :? kids have been home since before christmas & am looking forward to them going back to school when i can then have a few hours off!! :lol:

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3883893

omfg its not cool having to work when ur family and friends are off … omfg its not cool having to work when ur family and friends are off grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

are you just getting thurs/fri off too then? :-(

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3883903

what do you mean more time off? :? kids have been home since before … what do you mean more time off? :? kids have been home since before christmas & am looking forward to them going back to school when i can then have a few hours off!! :lol:

you could always get them watching a few films using the projector for a couple hours ;-)

lol

salder21;3883825

loool someone is happy then!

I was enjoying my nice sleep this morning, only to be awoken by the sound of my alarm at 6am..
and then beening attacked by both of my kittens, who wantted to be fed.

Im at work now... and everyone I know hasnt gotta go back untill next week ;-)

salder21;3883911

you could always get them watching a few films using the projector for a … you could always get them watching a few films using the projector for a couple hours ;-):p lol

:lol: the projector is still in the box as we haven't got the wires, screen, etc to set it up :whistling:

buzylizzie;3883864

Got another week off !!!!!!!!!!Going tooooooooooo fast though :~(

+1

Just watched the south park ep 'guitar queer-o'

Season 12.

salder21;3883906

are you just getting thurs/fri off too then? :-(

nah im in today and tomorrow only but i can still moan haha!

tbh this christmas has made me want to go uni even more!!!! 4 years of christmas off would b awesome!

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3883922

+1Just watched the south park ep 'guitar queer-o'Season 12.

loool its great huh?

we were talking about your one man band in pub thread ;-) lol

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3883921

:lol: the projector is still in the box as we haven't got the wires, … :lol: the projector is still in the box as we haven't got the wires, screen, etc to set it up :whistling:

you mean it just arrived on its own? I thought it would have came with all the cables at least.

salder21;3883939

you mean it just arrived on its own? I thought it would have came with … you mean it just arrived on its own? I thought it would have came with all the cables at least.

oh i dunno think it might have had a cable with it i can't remember :oops: got told a long list of things that i need but couldn't afford to get before xmas without taking all the kids xmas presents back - so thought i'd best get xmas out of the way first :lol: may even sell the projector haven't decided yet although i think hubby wants us to keep it :whistling:

salder21;3883934

loool its great huh? :)we were talking about your one man band in pub … loool its great huh? :)we were talking about your one man band in pub thread ;-) lol

Wouldn't say it's a classic, still good enough as always.

One man band? You mean guitar hero band set yeah?

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3883958

Wouldn't say it's a classic, still good enough as always.One man band? … Wouldn't say it's a classic, still good enough as always.One man band? You mean guitar hero band set yeah?

nooo check out the pic of you in the thread

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3883954

oh i dunno think it might have had a cable with it i can't remember … oh i dunno think it might have had a cable with it i can't remember :oops: got told a long list of things that i need but couldn't afford to get before xmas without taking all the kids xmas presents back - so thought i'd best get xmas out of the way first :lol: may even sell the projector haven't decided yet although i think hubby wants us to keep it :whistling:

a fiver? ;-) :-D

lol

salder21;3883976

a fiver? ;-) :-Dlol

no chance :lol: over a grand on amazon :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3883979

no chance :lol: over a grand on amazon :whistling:

...ten? loool

salder21;3883981

...ten? loool

did you hear that bellabonkers got an ipod video & an ipod nano in her boc?

salder21;3883975

nooo check out the pic of you in the thread

Haha just saw it. Looks a bit like me too:p

I saw the resolution of Ashes to Ashes series 1 yesterday, fab last episode. Not a patch on Life on Mars though - imo.

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3884014

did you hear that bellabonkers got an ipod video & an ipod nano in her … did you hear that bellabonkers got an ipod video & an ipod nano in her boc?

:o! I got a laptop bag and one part of a video transmitter!! looool

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3884020

Haha just saw it. Looks a bit like me too:pI saw the resolution of Ashes … Haha just saw it. Looks a bit like me too:pI saw the resolution of Ashes to Ashes series 1 yesterday, fab last episode. Not a patch on Life on Mars though - imo.

still good though but yeah LoM is better.

Watch the south park two parter pandemic - im about to watch it again now

its a cloverfield parody :-D

salder21;3884022

:o! I got a laptop bag and one part of a video transmitter!! looool

that was the one before last you got then? :? i got one part video transmitter too :lol: which did you get the sender or the receiver? i got the sender...

acecatcher3;3883926

nah im in today and tomorrow only but i can still moan haha!tbh this … nah im in today and tomorrow only but i can still moan haha!tbh this christmas has made me want to go uni even more!!!! 4 years of christmas off would b awesome!

4 years of exams after christmas is what you get in uni :x therefore christmas becomes a craming session

Good morning everyone.

Only on a quick log on then i need to go do some work for uni.

Off to friday and even then im only doing a stock count :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;3884038

that was the one before last you got then? :? i got one part video … that was the one before last you got then? :? i got one part video transmitter too :lol: which did you get the sender or the receiver? i got the sender...

i thought it was the last one, the one that lasted the whole night

cant remember but think it was sender too lol

allstar2;3884039

4 years of exams after christmas is what you get in uni :x therefore … 4 years of exams after christmas is what you get in uni :x therefore christmas becomes a craming sessionGood morning everyone.Only on a quick log on then i need to go do some work for uni.Off to friday and even then im only doing a stock count :thumbsup:

ive been waking up at 7.20am for a year now......enuf is enuf...its time for me to go uni and sleep.

salder21;3884028

still good though but yeah LoM is better.Watch the south park two … still good though but yeah LoM is better.Watch the south park two parter pandemic - im about to watch it again nowits a cloverfield parody :-D

I'll have a look.

RE: A2A, don't know if I fancy that keeley hawes or not.

At times I deffo would thou hehe. Good body.

mornin everyone xx

salder21;3884050

i thought it was the last one, the one that lasted the whole nightcant … i thought it was the last one, the one that lasted the whole nightcant remember but think it was sender too lol

lol in the last one i got a flask, poker set & iron curtain hold backs - so not as good as my one before :lol:

nicki3668;3884060

mornin everyone xx

morning nicki

morning i have just got in from work, i went back on boxing day :x

ding;3884067

morning i have just got in from work, i went back on boxing day

morning ding poor you, that's not a lot of time off :-(

acecatcher3;3884053

ive been waking up at 7.20am for a year now......enuf is enuf...its time … ive been waking up at 7.20am for a year now......enuf is enuf...its time for me to go uni and sleep.

i was up at that time many a morning at uni..tho i did go to the gym then cos it was best.

Iloved days with afternoon classes tho..12pm start to the day..awh those where the days :thumbsup:

cheerleader;3884075

morning ding poor you, that's not a lot of time off :-(

morning, nope i didnt get any time off i work shifts for a 24 hour 365 day company

Original Poster Banned

rob here is the first ep of that:

supernovatube.com/pla…5f8

only works with firefox tho

salder21;3884100

rob here is the first ep of … rob here is the first ep of that:http://www.supernovatube.com/play.php?viewkey=4a44a24084021b2215f8only works with firefox tho

Cheers man, I'll hit that up later on my desktop, on iPod touch at the mo...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Windows 7 reactivation12
    2. Gas Cooker Hose Required1012
    3. School laptop recommendation22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed434

See more discussions