Groups

Morning

Morning all. Today I will be mostly sitting and reading and doing very little.

16 Comments

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Bahh... I have been ordered by the Missus to go and make breakfast, no rest for the wicked.

Toasty bacon, egg, cheese and onion roll anyone?

Original Poster

SUMMONER;7407591

Nothing wrong with that at all.Bahh... I have been ordered by the Missus … Nothing wrong with that at all.Bahh... I have been ordered by the Missus to go make breakfast, no rest for the wicked.Toasty beacon, egg, cheese and onion roll anyone?

me please:)

Today, I will be mostly eating pig.

Today i will mostly be sleeping since i have only had 4 hours in the last 2 days.

Today I will be doing nothing again

Morning All., me at work again:whistling:

mirror's above post...

been at work since 7 up since 5 and driving for an hour n half for what shoulda been 30mins... hates driving in snow !! oh well, least i get to take the tractor out later and have some fun clearing a path lol finish at tonight! booo

morning luvvies, won't be doing much today either hubby's at work, kiddies are having a duvet day. yippeee

splatsplatsplat;7407599

Today, I will be mostly eating pig.

Ooh me too. Roast pork and apple sauce for sunday lunch. Yum, yum:)

niminator;7408047

Ooh me too. Roast pork and apple sauce for sunday lunch. Yum, yum:)

A nice bit of cow for me " Rolled Sirlion " yum yum :-D

I am thinking Aldis's German bratwurst sausages, green beans with bacon bits, cheesy home made mashed potato and caramelised onions.

SUMMONER;7408117

I am thinking Aldis's German bratwurst sausages, green beans with … I am thinking Aldis's German bratwurst sausages, green beans with [COLOR="Red"]beacon bits[/COLOR], cheesy home made mashed potato and caramelised onions.

What sort of Beacon bits might that be :whistling:

renown;7408155

What sort of Beacon bits might that be :whistling:

oops.. bacon even. :-D

Original Poster

Just had my Breakfast Crusty toast with marmite mmmmm:)

SUMMONER;7408176

oops.. bacon even. :-D

Thats the sort i have :thinking::p

I nice juicy peppa pig bap. washed down with a few frazzles (peppa pig flavour), then peppa pig medallions and roast spuds later. peppa pig ham sandwich for supper.

oink!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions