Found 25th Mar 2008
morning everyone!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
23 Comments

Morning!
Not so good though as I have not been to bed yet and I'm so so tired :-(

Goooooooooooooooooooooodddddddd Mooooorning!

Original Poster

BomChikaWahWah;1773750

Morning! Not so good though as I have not been to bed yet and I'm so so … Morning! Not so good though as I have not been to bed yet and I'm so so tired :-(

tell me bout it, couldnt sleep yet another night! feel well rough this morning and ive got my little girl coming round later as well!!

lol I have just finished a nightshift and my 5yr old wants me to play tennis on the wii!
I think school should start at 8am in the morning! lol

Morning all

Original Poster

whats everyone upto today?xx

Leer;1773802

whats everyone upto today?xx

Day off for me after having worked Good Friday and Easter Monday! :thumbsup:

day off as well woohooo but have house valuer coming round, kinda freaking out

Original Poster

i was meant to be going down to the doctors for 9.15, they just called and had to re arrange it due to a doctor being ill....

good morning everyone

I am soo sleepy Good morning!
Have a great day!!!

Original Poster

you too!!x

masterruckus;1773907

day off as well woohooo but have house valuer coming round, kinda … day off as well woohooo but have house valuer coming round, kinda freaking out

Aww... good luck with that and chill out! Can't be that bad!

lol he has just been..and gone. popped his head in each room and measured. its only for a remortgage. took 5 minutes and had his kids in the car as he was going to his mums?!?! what a job

Original Poster

masterruckus;1773933

lol he has just been..and gone. popped his head in each room and … lol he has just been..and gone. popped his head in each room and measured. its only for a remortgage. took 5 minutes and had his kids in the car as he was going to his mums?!?! what a job

no way!!!lol!x

masterruckus;1773933

lol he has just been..and gone. popped his head in each room and … lol he has just been..and gone. popped his head in each room and measured. its only for a remortgage. took 5 minutes and had his kids in the car as he was going to his mums?!?! what a job

How professional!!! :whistling:

morning everyone!

Hi all, have the greatest day!!

good morning, good morning .... its great to stay up late good morning, good morning to you's

:thumbsup:

Well! It's hello there all you sleepy heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't mornings brilliant!

Original Poster

i just want to go to bed......

Morning peeps....

suze;1773956

How professional!!! :whistling:

Gooooooood mooooooorrrrrrrnnnnnnniiiinggg (in a robin williams styly)

Its a remortgage, easy stuff, square footage, general condition and comparables of stuff in the street....they only pay peanuts for remortgage vals, which is why you usually get them free.....
check out [url]www.ourproperty.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.nethouseprices.co.uk[/url] if you want to be nosy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions