Groups

Morning all!!

Banned
    How are we all today then? Any exciting plans?

71 Comments

morning?? its the middle of the bleedin night!!! :-(

Banned

morning...

my plan is to spend as much time as possible on here rather than do work

then go home, get online and batter as many dumb yanks as possible to let go off all pent up aggression

will prob have a few brews too....exciting huh!

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3365771

morning...my plan is to spend as much time as possible on here rather … morning...my plan is to spend as much time as possible on here rather than do workthen go home, get online and batter as many dumb yanks as possible to let go off all pent up aggressionwill prob have a few brews too....exciting huh!

Hey prob more exciting then my plans - work, then go back to my hotel lol

mornin salder can you mix formula?

Original Poster Banned

that wasnt an invite by the way loool, just re-read that. I mean I will go back to my hotel!!

salder21;3365780

that wasnt an invite by the way loool, just re-read that. I mean I will … that wasnt an invite by the way loool, just re-read that. I mean I will go back to my hotel!!

well thats mildly dissapointing!! :whistling::p

Banned

salder21;3365776

Hey prob more exciting then my plans - work, then go back to my hotel lol

well...if you do insist on meeting strange men in hotel rooms for seedy man love, then thats what you get

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3365782

well thats mildly dissapointing!! :whistling::p

What that odb isnt coming back to my hotel? :? :thinking: lol

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;3365784

well...if you do insist on meeting strange men in hotel rooms for seedy … well...if you do insist on meeting strange men in hotel rooms for seedy man love, then thats what you get

Is that what you call yourself now? lol .....

salder21;3365780

that wasnt an invite by the way loool, just re-read that. I mean I will … that wasnt an invite by the way loool, just re-read that. I mean I will go back to my hotel!!

salder21;3365786

What that odb isnt coming back to my hotel? :? :thinking: lol

yup!! rofl i can see you guys together ;-)

Morning all. Just another day, another dollar. Same as ODB to be honest. Doing as little work as possible, whilst contributing as much as poss to HUKD today.

jellybaby22;3365790

making bottles..i remember it well..unless your talking about something … making bottles..i remember it well..unless your talking about something completely different

lol I assumed it to be bottles. . . . . .and if anyone is offering!! :-D

Banned

foxymissroxy;3365795

The fact your thinking about it disturbs me somewhat....

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3365795

get away from the window then!!!! :oops: lol

salder21;3365801

get away from the window then!!!! :oops: lol

NO!!! you didnt check to see if i were here . . . . .im staying for the show!!

whats poppin g?

im workin here 9-5 then will hit gym then will prob hit power nap, then will hit gow then will hit my mum then will hit bed.

ODB_69;3365800

The fact your thinking about it disturbs me somewhat....

:lol: tho i never said it was a pleasing thought!! :?

Original Poster Banned

odb hunni, can you please close the curtains, I dont like to be watched :oops:

looool

Helloooooooooo. I am tired. What's the point in this time of day?!

salder21;3365821

odb hunni, can you please close the curtains, I dont like to be watched … odb hunni, can you please close the curtains, I dont like to be watched :oops:looool

you both loves it!!

angelfairee;3365829

so we can wake up and feel grumpy and wanna beat the crud outta something :oops:

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;3365829

there isnt a point, it just here to haunt us and laugh when we have to get out of bed early for work :thumbsup: xx

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3365836

:lol: like he wouldnt shut the curtains...someone might see him with … :lol: like he wouldnt shut the curtains...someone might see him with U....his rep would be ruined

lol you are sooooooooooooooo mean!

anyone can see him with me, we have a video somewhere online ;-) lol

Banned

acecatcher3;3365810

whats poppin g?im workin here 9-5 then will hit gym then will prob hit … whats poppin g?im workin here 9-5 then will hit gym then will prob hit power nap, then will hit gow then will hit my mum then will hit bed.

Safe tings Luke...aiite?

salder21;3365821

odb hunni, can you please close the curtains, I dont like to be watched … odb hunni, can you please close the curtains, I dont like to be watched :oops:looool

I do......

angelfairee;3365829

Morning hun...extremely early for you to be on!

the point is so we can walk around for 3 hours moaning how tired we are

jellybaby22;3365805

contributing..is that what you call it.....:whistling::p

Aah. Well it was yesterday. How's the ice-cream coming along???

Original Poster Banned

ODB cant remember if i sent you a message last night or not, saxo_appeal has added a pic to the end of the thread, can you move it up to one of your reserved bits please

ODB_69;3365856

Safe tings Luke...aiite?

im ok but do u want a punch in the face? :-D

u cumin on gow tonight to beat some yanks or u doing cod with alan and fae?

salder21;3365849

lol you are sooooooooooooooo mean! :panyone can see him with me, we have … lol you are sooooooooooooooo mean! :panyone can see him with me, we have a video somewhere online ;-) lol

Clicky!!??? :w00t:

jellybaby22;3365875

:lol: ready and waiting......:p

Fighting talk :w00t:

Another reason I like you :whistling:

ODB_69;3365856

Morning hun...extremely early for you to be on!the point is so we can … Morning hun...extremely early for you to be on!the point is so we can walk around for 3 hours moaning how tired we are

Oh dear, people on the internet have realised how lazy I am, time to leave!

Original Poster Banned

Time to go and get some tea!!!! :-D

Banned

acecatcher3;3365870

im ok but do u want a punch in the face? :-Du cumin on gow tonight to … im ok but do u want a punch in the face? :-Du cumin on gow tonight to beat some yanks or u doing cod with alan and fae?

havent played CoD for weeks mate...just playing offline at mo,...to many games...not enough played....playing Blackshift at mo...then dead rising expected today...Fifa on way and my End War is in packing status....

so little time to play them,...no wonder they just sit there

im the same, still got bout 12 games at home i havent played, dead rising is one of em, easy gs that game also, not that u r bothered.

Banned

angelfairee;3365901

Oh dear, people on the internet have realised how lazy I am, time to … Oh dear, people on the internet have realised how lazy I am, time to leave!

lol:-D

dont mean ur lazy..just ur up late usually..so not on early....if it wasnt for work i would be asleep until midday at least

Banned

acecatcher3;3365910

im the same, still got bout 12 games at home i havent played, dead rising … im the same, still got bout 12 games at home i havent played, dead rising is one of em, easy gs that game also, not that u r bothered.

lol...dont get this fascination with g's at all...but each to their own....

might sell some I have no real intention to play

ODB_69;3365913

lol:-Ddont mean ur lazy..just ur up late usually..so not on early....if … lol:-Ddont mean ur lazy..just ur up late usually..so not on early....if it wasnt for work i would be asleep until midday at least

You're right. I don't like mornings. I'm only up this early because I took my bf to work, and if I go back to sleep now I won't be able to sleep when he goes to bed early because he has to get up for work...do you see!?

So now I'm here, whinging about being up early and with nothing to do!

angelfairee;3365926

You're right. I don't like mornings. I'm only up this early because I … You're right. I don't like mornings. I'm only up this early because I took my bf to work, and if I go back to sleep now I won't be able to sleep when he goes to bed early because he has to get up for work...do you see!?So now I'm here, whinging about being up early and with nothing to do!

u at uni or something..or just a waster?

cant wait to go uni next year, just b able to doss!

Original Poster Banned

angelfairee;3365926

You're right. I don't like mornings. I'm only up this early because I … You're right. I don't like mornings. I'm only up this early because I took my bf to work, and if I go back to sleep now I won't be able to sleep when he goes to bed early because he has to get up for work...do you see!?So now I'm here, whinging about being up early and with nothing to do!

you have no idea how many hearts you have just broken!!! lol x

Banned

acecatcher3;3365941

u at uni or something..or just a waster?cant wait to go uni next year, … u at uni or something..or just a waster?cant wait to go uni next year, just b able to doss!

:x god I miss those days....late nights of alcohol, take aways, sex and narcotics....

good times

acecatcher3;3365941

u at uni or something..or just a waster?cant wait to go uni next year, … u at uni or something..or just a waster?cant wait to go uni next year, just b able to doss!

I graduated in September, now I'm doing nothing. It's fun!

salder21;3365946

you have no idea how many hearts you have just broken!!! lol x

Woopsies!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions