Groups

Morning all

What have you got on the agenda today, me i,m looking forward to Singapore grand prix.

7 Comments

looking forward 4 Singapore grand prix and South Africa v England - ICC Champions Trophy

Grand Prix for me as well. Lewis on pole is a good start but I bet Button is pretty gutted and has been reviewing his race strategy overnight.
    Oh, and a beef roast cooked by my beautiful wife.
    Happy days

Original Poster

Button needs to sort is head out, these last few months of racing he as been in cloud cuckoo land.

I think the early success this season went to his head. He needs to look at it like he's got a four race championship with a 14 point lead.

Original Poster

minifish33;6409622

I think the early success this season went to his head. He needs to look … I think the early success this season went to his head. He needs to look at it like he's got a four race championship with a 14 point lead.

+1, otherwise Barrichello could be getting a look in ,not that he does n,t desevre it.

Looks like it's going to turn out alright for Button after all.

Good afternoon now xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532115
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions