Groups

Morning all :)

Morning hukders!
    I've woke up all excited for the England match later lol. Tho i might have to go the pub on my own for the first half coz my OH mightn't be finished work in time. Never been the pub on my own in my life! Will make an exception for England tho
    Hows everyone today?
    Lynds x

37 Comments

knackered! dogs barked the house down at 4am cos a fox was in the garden-couldnt get back to sleep.

3 year olds sports day at nursery this morning so going to that,but gonna need an afternoon nap to be ready for the england game.

Original Poster

barky;8863667

knackered! dogs barked the house down at 4am cos a fox was in the … knackered! dogs barked the house down at 4am cos a fox was in the garden-couldnt get back to sleep.3 year olds sports day at nursery this morning so going to that,but gonna need an afternoon nap to be ready for the england game.

i'm knackered too but got up that excited it doesnt matter lol. my boys are going to their dads later so will try and fit a kip in then

SuperEd

knakered , boys up half the night !!

Original Poster

goonertillidie;8863678

knakered , boys up half the night !!

awwww
    mine woke up at half 5 loud and full of energy!

ditto, only had 3 hours sleep. randomly woke up an hour or so ago, leave for college at 7.45 so decided to get up.

lack of sleep here as well. should have gone to bed when daughter fell asleep but stayed up watching alice in wonderland. pile of crap!! up at 5 with hayfever and then daughter was up soon after. not watching match though. i shop then!! haha

Original Poster

t0mm;8863687

ditto, only had 3 hours sleep. randomly woke up an hour or so ago, leave … ditto, only had 3 hours sleep. randomly woke up an hour or so ago, leave for college at 7.45 so decided to get up.

and i'm whinging coz i had 5 hours sleep lol

magicbeans;8863690

lack of sleep here as well. should have gone to bed when daughter fell … lack of sleep here as well. should have gone to bed when daughter fell asleep but stayed up watching alice in wonderland. pile of crap!! up at 5 with hayfever and then daughter was up soon after. not watching match though. i shop then!! haha

i'm the same, always stay up much later than what i should

Good morning!

I can't watch the England match tonight:cry:, but will record it for later - hopefully I wont hear the result beforehand.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8863724

Good morning!I can't watch the England match tonight:cry:, but will … Good morning!I can't watch the England match tonight:cry:, but will record it for later - hopefully I wont hear the result beforehand.

morning predi, awww thats not good!

SuperEd

got a boy whos nearly 2 and one who is 8 months so was manic lol but soon be forgotten as England today!

lfc_engravedonheart;8863726

thats not good!

Don't I know it!

We look after our friend's kids on a Friday and they look forward to it. They love watching The Liitle House on the Prairie, so I can't disappoint them. Oh well!

Original Poster

goonertillidie;8863732

got a boy whos nearly 2 and one who is 8 months so was manic lol but soon … got a boy whos nearly 2 and one who is 8 months so was manic lol but soon be forgotten as England today!

sounds manic lol. i've got 2 boys, one 5 and one 3. i think they're the most boisterous boys ever to be put on this earth :lol:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8863741

Don't I know it! :)We look after our friend's kids on a Friday and they … Don't I know it! :)We look after our friend's kids on a Friday and they look forward to it. They love watching The Liitle House on the Prairie, so I can't disappoint them. Oh well!

aww thats sweet, just dont watch any other telly, go on internet or listen to radio lol

SuperEd

lfc_engravedonheart;8863764

sounds manic lol. i've got 2 boys, one 5 and one 3. i think they're the … sounds manic lol. i've got 2 boys, one 5 and one 3. i think they're the most boisterous boys ever to be put on this earth :lol:

:w00t:

Well my kids sleep through the night so i'm fresh as a daisy lol. I'm looking forward to tonight as the kids are off to the grandparents for the night and we are going to have a load of friends round for a bbq, good times :-D

Original Poster

leilahfun;8863790

Well my kids sleep through the night so i'm fresh as a daisy lol. I'm … Well my kids sleep through the night so i'm fresh as a daisy lol. I'm looking forward to tonight as the kids are off to the grandparents for the night and we are going to have a load of friends round for a bbq, good times :-D

very nice, have fun :thumbsup:

morning! up early for a meeting at work, home by 5 and then a nap before the England game haha! cant wait

Morning! Up after a long long night of our 2 year old puking most of the night - happy days. Will spend the rest of the day trying to get rid of the smell and washing all the bedding and clothing (in between trying to get some work done as well). What a sophisticated life I lead!

Enjoy the game - no need to worry about going to the pub yourself as everyone will be in high spirits

Original Poster

numptyj;8863909

morning! up early for a meeting at work, home by 5 and then a nap before … morning! up early for a meeting at work, home by 5 and then a nap before the England game haha! cant wait

morning, me neither lol

Original Poster

kaks26;8863940

Morning! Up after a long long night of our 2 year old puking most of … Morning! Up after a long long night of our 2 year old puking most of the night - happy days. Will spend the rest of the day trying to get rid of the smell and washing all the bedding and clothing (in between trying to get some work done as well). What a sophisticated life I lead! Enjoy the game - no need to worry about going to the pub yourself as everyone will be in high spirits

awww bless, hope he/she is ok. well i spent the whole of yesterday doing housework so i wouldnt have much to do today. my boys have trashed the house in a space of 2 hours this morning so looks like i'll be doing more today :roll:

wouldnt normally go the pub on my own but not sitting in the house watching the first half on my own will probs be people there who i know anyway

Banned

All this kids talk is boring. Kids are basically just adults, but stupid. I think all talk of them should be banned.

I have 8 hours of work, then at 5 o clock I will be ****ing off, and watching the football.

A very simple day for me - get through to half 7.

Predikuesi;8863741

Don't I know it! :)We look after our friend's kids on a Friday and they … Don't I know it! :)We look after our friend's kids on a Friday and they look forward to it. They love watching The Liitle House on the Prairie, so I can't disappoint them. Oh well!

Please tell me you're joking. If not then words fail me, really they do.

Original Poster

vibeone;8863998

All this kids talk is boring. Kids are basically just adults, but … All this kids talk is boring. Kids are basically just adults, but stupid. I think all talk of them should be banned.I have 8 hours of work, then at 5 o clock I will be ****ing off, and watching the football.A very simple day for me - get through to half 7.

my kids are cleverer then some adults :whistling:

morning. COME ON ENGLAND:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864251

morning. COME ON ENGLAND:thumbsup:

morning hun. too right!! :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8864260

morning hun. too right!! :thumbsup:

think il be a little bit drunk tonight:p

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864269

think il be a little bit drunk tonight:p

i know i will be :-D lie in tomorrow tho so alls good :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8864275

i know i will be :-D lie in tomorrow tho so alls good :thumbsup:

yep just hope we get right result:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864286

yep just hope we get right result:thumbsup:

me toooo! getting quite nervous already lol

lfc_engravedonheart;8864298

me toooo! getting quite nervous already lol

yep. no wonder iv got no hair:whistling:

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864302

yep. no wonder iv got no hair:whistling:

:lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;8864340

:lol:

watching the boro and england is very stressfull:roll:

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864352

watching the boro and england is very stressfull:roll:

you wanna try liverpool last season :roll:

Banned

Patriotic:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/5056/patrioticz.jpg

lfc_engravedonheart;8864367

you wanna try liverpool last season :roll:

you got another manager yet??

Original Poster

mr miagi;8864380

you got another manager yet??

no not yet :-(

Original Poster

master_chief;8864375

Patriotic:

how cute :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1829
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …913
      3. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?33
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55

See more discussions