Morning all from sean and nicki....

Banned 159 replies
Found 17th Oct 2008
How is everyone? What are you doing today?

Bill and Mary are a bit 'occupado' and the moment! ;-)

Any plans for tonight?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
157 Comments

]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/jennifer_king75071/duckyhug.gif[/Morning

morning dearest lol

:giggle:

Mornin everyone

Morning

mawnin mossy :-D

and octobergirl :thumbsup:

im being a right piggy :oops: lol eating cheese on toast

Jez15;3217947

Morning

mawnin monkey :-D

nicki3668;3217948

mawnin mossy :-Dand octobergirl :thumbsup:im being a right piggy :oops: … mawnin mossy :-Dand octobergirl :thumbsup:im being a right piggy :oops: lol eating cheese on toast

I've just had marmite on toast :thumbsup:

moschino;3217951

I've just had marmite on toast :thumbsup:

marmite and cheese is nice mmm ... i have had a real bad craving for cheese for about 2 weeks lol .... mekin me fat though :?

Top '0' the morning to ya.

Looking forward to another day of bargains. Only problem is since I found this site I have spent an absolute fortune on things I dont really need just because they are cheap lol Love it

nicki3668;3217954

marmite and cheese is nice mmm ... i have had a real bad craving for … marmite and cheese is nice mmm ... i have had a real bad craving for cheese for about 2 weeks lol .... mekin me fat though :?

Oooh very fattening, i love cheese and could eat it by the block but i try to be good and only eat half at a time :-D

ratatatatata;3217961

Top the morning to ya.Looking forward to another day of bargains. Only … Top the morning to ya.Looking forward to another day of bargains. Only problem is since I found this site I have spent an absolute fortune on things I dont really need just because they are cheap lol Love it

mawnin ... tell me about it lol :roll:

got a cupboard full of m&s suncream lol

moschino;3217963

Oooh very fattening, i love cheese and could eat it by the block but i … Oooh very fattening, i love cheese and could eat it by the block but i try to be good and only eat half at a time :-D

lol awful isnt it ... i keep sneekin down in the night and nibblin like a mouse hehehe

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8725/neck8sv9.jpg

things that make you go ewwwwwww :?

this meks me cringe lol

nicki3668;3217971

things that make you go ewwwwwww :?this meks me cringe lol

She is one ugly woman

moschino;3217986

She is one ugly woman

lol i ment the veins in her neck! every tinme she gets excited on corry i have to turn over lol cant watch anymore the veins look like they gonna pop pmsl

good morning everyone, just a quickie from me......things to do, people to see (yaawwn!) hope you all have a super day

bitseylango;3218031

good morning everyone, just a quickie from me......things to do, people … good morning everyone, just a quickie from me......things to do, people to see (yaawwn!) hope you all have a super day

mawnin bitz ... have a good day hunny

nicki3668;3218020

lol i ment the veins in her neck! every tinme she gets excited on corry i … lol i ment the veins in her neck! every tinme she gets excited on corry i have to turn over lol cant watch anymore the veins look like they gonna pop pmsl

spontaneously combust
bitseylango;3218031

good morning everyone, just a quickie from me......things to do, people … good morning everyone, just a quickie from me......things to do, people to see (yaawwn!) hope you all have a super day

Morning... Me to I can only have a quickie on a morning x

Morning Bits, Salder, Nicki just a quickie from me to, Morning ALLx x

how exciting! we are all having quickies this morning

hannah19790;3218043

Morning Bits, Salder, Nicki just a quickie from me to, Morning ALLx x

:cry:

Gooooood morning everyone x

bitseylango;3218046

how exciting! we are all having quickies this morning

I want a quickie :cry: :whistling:

nicki3668;3218020

lol i ment the veins in her neck! every tinme she gets excited on corry i … lol i ment the veins in her neck! every tinme she gets excited on corry i have to turn over lol cant watch anymore the veins look like they gonna pop pmsl

Yes they are rather gross, i don't really watch corry so don't have the problem of having to turn over lol

Sorry ladies got to go... You all have a good day and see you later x

frollickingfrill;3218038

spontaneously combustMorning... Me to I can only have a quickie on a … spontaneously combustMorning... Me to I can only have a quickie on a morning x

lol noffin like a quickie in the mornin babs :w00t:

fireheaven;3218052

Gooooood morning everyone x

moooooooooooooooooornin baby girly :-D

moschino;3218071

Yes they are rather gross, i don't really watch corry so don't have the … Yes they are rather gross, i don't really watch corry so don't have the problem of having to turn over lol

well i dont watch tv much these days but my daughter always has it on and i dive out the roam when she starts to go purple vein poppin people eater stylie lol x

Morning everyone,im now going to bed

ADAMHODG;3218089

mornin adam ... hot date ? :w00t:

ADAMHODG;3218089

Mornin Adam

How's the romance going?

Mornin All!:thumbsup:

nicki3668;3217954

marmite and cheese is nice mmm ... i have had a real bad craving for … marmite and cheese is nice mmm ... i have had a real bad craving for cheese for about 2 weeks lol .... mekin me fat though :?

Marmite & cheese...craving...making you fat.....You sure its the food hun???:p
ratatatatata;3217961

Only problem is since I found this site I have spent an absolute fortune … Only problem is since I found this site I have spent an absolute fortune on things I dont really need just because they are cheap lol Love it

Welcome to our world..Got a garage full of stuff I will use - but not right now...:oops:

nicki3668;3218095

mornin adam ... hot date ? :w00t:

moschino;3218096

Mornin Adam How's the romance going?

It's going ok thanks for asking
We are now seeing each other officially lol.
Hid it from people at work for a couple of weeks.
Great lass, get on really well with her.
Going out again monday hopefully.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/NSUDemonChipmunk/Good%20Morning/good-morning.jpg

Morning Rockhound :thumbsup:

Morning all!

ADAMHODG;3218110

It's going ok thanks for asking :)We are now seeing each other officially … It's going ok thanks for asking :)We are now seeing each other officially lol.Hid it from people at work for a couple of weeks.Great lass, get on really well with her.Going out again monday hopefully.

Glad to hear it's going well :thumbsup:

Predikuesi;3218117

Morning all!

Morning :thumbsup:

Rockhound;3218103

Mornin All!:thumbsup:Marmite & cheese...craving...making you fat.....You … Mornin All!:thumbsup:Marmite & cheese...craving...making you fat.....You sure its the food hun???:plol omg dont for gawds sake ... im too old for all that malarky Welcome to our world..Got a garage full of stuff I will use - but not right now...:oops:

how long till the mods want all the morning threads combined into one? - like the congratulations threads.

Morning everyone, the weekend is within touching distance
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions