Groups

Morning all, what ya up to today??

Beautiful day, im stuck in with either a trapped nerve or a slipped disc (having an MRI in 3 weeks!!!) looking out the window from my bed, anyone doing anything special this weekend?

21 Comments

Hi Mike, sorry to hear about your back. I'm at work so that may make you feel better!

Banned

football, BBQ, beer and boxing
    perfect day!

Banned

Letsssss go ****** mentallllllllll nah nah nah.. nah nah nah nah

of out 2 get on itttttt... inabit Misc!

Original Poster

Banana79;5100221

Hi Mike, sorry to hear about your back. I'm at work so that may make you … Hi Mike, sorry to hear about your back. I'm at work so that may make you feel better!

Just a bit:), feeling zonked as on tramadol & gabapentin atm, feel like i should be at a rave:-D

Original Poster

DangerGod;5100239

Letsssss go ****** mentallllllllll nah nah nah.. nah nah nah nahof out 2 … Letsssss go ****** mentallllllllll nah nah nah.. nah nah nah nahof out 2 get on itttttt... inabit Misc!

:w00t::w00t:

Housework!!!

Original Poster

4lyons09;5100296

Housework!!!

Well you are making feel a bit better:thumbsup:

Morning all , well almost afternoon now lol , Mike your trapped nerve thing sounds really painful.
    I hope you get well soon.
    How come it takes three weeks for an MRI?
    I am going to clean all my windows today. I just need to find the squidgy!

Original Poster

kaits;5100328

Morning all , well almost afternoon now lol , Mike your trapped nerve … Morning all , well almost afternoon now lol , Mike your trapped nerve thing sounds really painful. I hope you get well soon. How come it takes three weeks for an MRI? I am going to clean all my windows today. I just need to find the squidgy!

Its madness, had to wait 4 weeks to see the neurologist (had the appointment 2 weeks ago) so all in all will have had to wait 5 weeks before the scan:x, really weird feeling as the outside of my right thigh is totally numb & have what feels like mini electric shocks shooting through my legs all the time plus by mid afternoon if im out and about i can hardly walk due to the pain in my back, god getting old is horrible (and im only 37!!!)

At least i have this site to keep me occupied:-D

clondikemike;5100429

Its madness, had to wait 4 weeks to see the neurologist (had the … Its madness, had to wait 4 weeks to see the neurologist (had the appointment 2 weeks ago) so all in all will have had to wait 5 weeks before the scan:x, really weird feeling as the outside of my right thigh is totally numb & have what feels like mini electric shocks shooting through my legs all the time plus by mid afternoon if im out and about i can hardly walk due to the pain in my back, god getting old is horrible (and im only 37!!!)At least i have this site to keep me occupied:-D

It sounds like a total nightmare. At least the meds will help I guess. Its just amazing how long you have to wait considering its a neurological problem. I suppose the waiting times must vary all over the country. Yeah misc will while away the hours. Hang in there Mike, wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

Banned

Awww that sounds painful
    I'm off to my best friends wedding tomorrow

Sorry to hear that you're in pain. It sounds pretty horrible. Hope that you get sorted after the scan.

Nothing different to the usual for me. Staying home whilst the tourists roam. Got two lots of washing out on the line and will do some gardening after lunch.

starsparkle2311;5100520

hope your trapped nerve gets better, I got one a couple of months ago, my … hope your trapped nerve gets better, I got one a couple of months ago, my arm, the pain was unbelieveable.I'm off to a wedding now:thumbsup:

Don't get drunk for as long as possible!! Nice day for it.:whistling:
    There's a big wedding in our village. The groom was next door this morning, helping to clean their cars, in an effort to calm his nerves.:-D

starsparkle2311;5100520

hope your trapped nerve gets better, I got one a couple of months ago, my … hope your trapped nerve gets better, I got one a couple of months ago, my arm, the pain was unbelieveable.I'm off to a wedding now:thumbsup:

are you eloping with Simon? :w00t:

Original Poster

Just dreading the MRI, had a bad experience when i had one a few years ago, was in the scanner (im a bit claustraphobic anyway) and about 15 mins into it (if you havent had one its like lying in a large tin can while someone hits it with a hammer for half an hour) the fire alarm in the hospital went off, and there i was lying in the scanner bricking myself thinking i was going to get fried alive, horrible exeperience (was a false alarm by the way!!)

clondikemike;5100581

Just dreading the MRI, had a bad experience when i had one a few years … Just dreading the MRI, had a bad experience when i had one a few years ago, was in the scanner (im a bit claustraphobic anyway) and about 15 mins into it (if you havent had one its like lying in a large tin can while someone hits it with a hammer for half an hour) the fire alarm in the hospital went off, and there i was lying in the scanner bricking myself thinking i was going to get fried alive, horrible exeperience (was a false alarm by the way!!)

Oh that's horrible. I hope it goes more smoothly this time.

starsparkle2311;5100591

OMG, if only,loooooooooool, or should that be drooooooooooooolGotta go, … OMG, if only,loooooooooool, or should that be drooooooooooooolGotta go, have a good one guys:thumbsup:

aw lol SS* maybe he's reading this and smiling somewhere! enjoy your wedding

ok i am going to clean the windows now! The sea gulls have left me lots of neat art work bless them :x
    I hope you all have a great day and Mike take it easy :-D xx

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5100591

OMG, if only,loooooooooool, or should that be drooooooooooooolGotta go, … OMG, if only,loooooooooool, or should that be drooooooooooooolGotta go, have a good one guys:thumbsup:

You to:thumbsup:

Original Poster

kaits;5100627

Oh that's horrible. I hope it goes more smoothly this time. :)aw lol SS* … Oh that's horrible. I hope it goes more smoothly this time. :)aw lol SS* maybe he's reading this and smiling somewhere! enjoy your wedding :pok i am going to clean the windows now! The sea gulls have left me lots of neat art work bless them :xI hope you all have a great day and Mike take it easy :-D xx

You to, catch you later:thumbsup:

Not a nice experience that Mike had the same sort of thing myself in my late thirties (now43) hope it gets better soon,just about to watch the MOTO GP qualifying on Eurosport2 come on Rossi!!!!

I'm stuck in recovering from my paintballing team day....hours of being shot by paintballs going at 200mph....bruises everywhere, muscles killing me and to top it I fell and bust my nose wide open... :-(

apart from that, I may hobble out to enjoy the weather.....if the sun makes an appearance :-D

Original Poster

mikebike;5100727

Not a nice experience that Mike had the same sort of thing myself in my … Not a nice experience that Mike had the same sort of thing myself in my late thirties (now43) hope it gets better soon,just about to watch the MOTO GP qualifying on Eurosport2 come on Rossi!!!!

Still feel like im 17 in my head, shame the bodies not the same:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370

See more discussions