Groups
    EXPIRED

Morning all you beautiful people

Banned
    Happy New Year to you all

How are you today? at work or day off?

How was your New Years Day? do anything nice?

33 Comments

Good Morning.
    Happy New Year!

Im in work today 8am to 4:30pm. -sigh-
    no work to do.. do im going to spend all day in the internet and play my psp a lil :thumbsup:

I stayed up and watched The dark knight, then switched the TV over to BBC1 5mins pior to 12am and watched the countdown with my gf.
    Watched the ever lasting fireworks display then went to bed at 12:30am.

Didnt do hardly anything yesterday as most shops were closed

Original Poster Banned

Tanchi;3921887

Good Morning.Im in work today 8am to 4:30pm. -sigh-no work to do.. do im … Good Morning.Im in work today 8am to 4:30pm. -sigh-no work to do.. do im going to spend all day in the internet and play my psp a lil :thumbsup:

aye me to...rubbish int it?!

8 - 4...then home, watch a bit of Battlestar and play xbox....

Plus sleep...I'm mega tired today

Yh I didnt do anything either, probs would if anywhere was open...New Years day is dull!

Had a good lunch though

I know you're talking about me when you say "beautiful people".......I hope :cry: :giggle:

My New Years wasn't anything special other than chilling with the family but will be going out tomorrow for one of my best friends engagement party and then I'm off for a mini break for 4 days, so that should more than make up for lack of entertainment. :thumbsup:

How was yours mate?

hny to you odb -

ODB_69;3921891

aye me to...rubbish int it?!8 - 4...then home, watch a bit of Battlestar … aye me to...rubbish int it?!8 - 4...then home, watch a bit of Battlestar and play xbox....Plus sleep...I'm mega tired today

Extreamly!
    I work on a ticket system thingi in work and today we only have 10 tickets in, ussaly we have over 3,000 requests..

ughh.
    Make matters worse theres only 3 of us in today lol. (ussaly about 15 people are in)

yeah gonna go home and play xbox a lil and then need to help the gf with decorating the spare room

Admin

Happy New Year everyone

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3921895

I know you're talking about me when you say "beautiful people".......I … I know you're talking about me when you say "beautiful people".......I hope :cry: :giggle:My New Years wasn't anything special other than chilling with the family but will be going out tomorrow for one of my best friends engagement party and then I'm off for a mini break for 4 days, so that should more than make up for lack of entertainment. :thumbsup:How was yours mate?

Dull man...spent most of it munching, watching Battlestar, playing xbox and smoking...

Possibly about as enjoyable as it could be tbh

holly100;3921898

hny to you odb -

HNY to you you Holly xxx

Original Poster Banned

juliet_bravo;3921902

Happy New Year everyone

Happy New Year JB xxx

Morning all,working form home today but finding it difficult to motivate myself!
    Thanks for the humor and entertainment
    Happy New Year to all :friends:

juliet_bravo;3921902

Happy New Year everyone

Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ODB_69;3921904

Dull man...spent most of it munching, watching Battlestar, playing xbox … Dull man...spent most of it munching, watching Battlestar, playing xbox and smoking...Possibly about as enjoyable as it could be tbh

Why didn't you do something different mate?
    That really doesn't sound like you man. :thinking:

mikebike;3921908

working form home today

You dont know how lucky you are lol

Tanchi;3921912

You dont know how lucky you are lol

I know but if you are ever ill you can still answer emails and take calls,you know what they say swings and roundabouts!

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3921910

Why didn't you do something different mate?That really doesn't sound like … Why didn't you do something different mate?That really doesn't sound like you man. :thinking:

Well for a start I aint a New Years fan...same **** different year and all that

also I dont feel right at the mo tbh...just run down, perm tired lately and no energy, also time seems to fly and its like nothings happening....probs dying or something

morning. no work for me...... 1st day off since xmas day

ODB_69;3921930

Well for a start I aint a New Years fan...same **** different year and … Well for a start I aint a New Years fan...same **** different year and all thatalso I dont feel right at the mo tbh...just run down, perm tired lately and no energy, also time seems to fly and its like nothings happening....probs dying or something

lol, I know what you're saying...I'm kinda the same...kinda

Remember that life is what you make of it and I know you've got some exciting changes ahead of you mate....I can feel it in my bones. ;-)

Please note...the wink doesn't mean I'm trying it on you. :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3921945

yes it does

lyndsbowes;3921937

morning. no work for me...... 1st day off since xmas day

why arnt you still in bed?

Tanchi;3921947

why arnt you still in bed?

had to get up at 6.30 with kids :roll:

lyndsbowes;3921951

had to get up at 6.30 with kids :roll:

let hubby get the kids up, i would of stayed in bed, and not gotten up untill 11am at least! lol

Tanchi;3921984

let hubby get the kids up, i would of stayed in bed, and not gotten up … let hubby get the kids up, i would of stayed in bed, and not gotten up untill 11am at least! lol

i know but he's getting up with them whilst i've been in work and plus i wanna be with them anyway.... might have a kip when the lil un has one tho :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6149793/2/istockphoto_6149793-happy-new-year-2009.jpg

realfriendlyman;3921945

ODB_69;3921946

yes it does

Damn it...I really should stop winking at you...it gives off mixed signals. :giggle:

I know things seem bleak now mate but I know you've got some life changing moments ahead of you this year....and I'm not gonna mention anything about my bones this time, incase you try and "bone" me.

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;3921998

Damn it...I really should stop winking at you...it gives off mixed … Damn it...I really should stop winking at you...it gives off mixed signals. :giggle:I know things seem bleak now mate but I know you've got some life changing moments ahead of you this year....and I'm not gonna mention anything about my bones this time, incase you try and "bone" me.

Oh defo gonna change a few things this year, will be good...:thumbsup:

still, dont resolve the fact that I'm tired and want to be back in bed though :x

http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/Tanchi07/chuck.jpg

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3922018

You know what I put an ice cube on my table outside on New Years Eve and … You know what I put an ice cube on my table outside on New Years Eve and it still hasn't melted!Its freaking me out - good morning horn bag by the way xxxxxxxxxxxxx

loooooooooooooooool

morning sexy lady xxx

have you named this ice cube? you should do...probs gonna be around a while

ODB_69;3922008

Oh defo gonna change a few things this year, will be … Oh defo gonna change a few things this year, will be good...:thumbsup:still, dont resolve the fact that I'm tired and want to be back in bed though :x

That normally happens to me when I'm over thinking or stressed out...or maybe you should spend less time getting people into your bed and actually using it to sleep. :giggle:

happy new year all, not looking forward to being in work today.

1-11 bad shift

birthday today :-)

Cluffy321;3922065

birthday today :-)

Happy Birthday:)

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3922036

Yeh he's called "Ice T" and I check on him every morning :-D

thats a great name..

is it that cold up your way then at the mo?

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3922099

Yep I have footy studs for nipples at the mo as I have just been outside … Yep I have footy studs for nipples at the mo as I have just been outside to the recycle bins!

Pics??? :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

nikkib123;3922107

Of my recyclying bins? Strange but whatever floats your boat ;-)

http://www.aepsolutions.net/images/products/detail/32%20Gallon%20Blue%20Recycling%20Bin.jpg

SEXUAL! :w00t:

Studs just dont do it for me..

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/2783331/2/istockphoto_2783331-studs-on-football-boots.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions