Groups

Morning Everyone!!!

Banned
    How are we all doing today?!

15 Comments

Morning,

Banned

hey hey

Not happy it's a Monday but with a big weekend already lined up not too bad :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Cant wait til weekend -i was working this one!!

morning all, cant stop ive long day ahead, wont b back till bout 10.00pm! have good day all, think of me in meetings!! lol oh and pub @ 8pm lol

Morning, gotta stiff neck, and its Monday, roll on bedtime!!

Good morning peoples XX

Happy Monday everyone x

Morning all you lovely HUKD'ers :-D

[CENTER]http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0907/GoodMorningEagleDiamonds.gif[/CENTER]

Banned

Morning, i'm bored :roll:

Good morning all ! well i am sitting in a office with no windows in the basement of a law firm being paid £12 an hour to surf the net ! its a hard life lol ( sorry to all who have to work for their money today !) :-) off to devon at the end of the week to get out of the city for a few days ! anyone else going away this weekend ? if so have a great time !

Banned

jay7472;3023004

Good morning all ! well i am sitting in a office with no windows in the … Good morning all ! well i am sitting in a office with no windows in the basement of a law firm being paid £12 an hour to surf the net ! its a hard life lol ( sorry to all who have to work for their money today !) :-) off to devon at the end of the week to get out of the city for a few days ! anyone else going away this weekend ? if so have a great time !

The good life :roll:

Sigh ! would give it all up for a window with a view ! err ok maybe not

Banned

jay7472;3023051

Sigh ! would give it all up for a window with a view ! err ok maybe not

I must move to London NOW :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37