Groups

Morning everyone

Banned
    How was your weekend? Anyone get up to anything exciting?

45 Comments

morning! great weekend, just a lazy one, good feeling tho after workin mon - fri, to do nothing and just chill on xbox or whatever! how bout u?

Hi Salder! Daughter is in labour (not the weekend i guess but want to let everyone know!!!!!!!!)

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3128090

morning! great weekend, just a lazy one, good feeling tho after workin … morning! great weekend, just a lazy one, good feeling tho after workin mon - fri, to do nothing and just chill on xbox or whatever! how bout u?

not much, pub on fri, then shifting furniture about because getting a new carpet today lol

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3128091

morning.....I got old over the weekend..and spent alot of money...but … morning.....I got old over the weekend..and spent alot of money...but other than that...was pretty rubbish...

oh yeah!! - happy birthday for yesterday (sorry wasnt on much)!

happy bday to DLM for then too xx

morning all, had rubbish weekend done absolutely nothing:oops:

mornin sal

my weekend was er ............

anyways hows you? lol

somfing on the avi thread for you :thumbsup:

louloo;3128092

Hi Salder! Daughter is in labour (not the weekend i guess but want to let … Hi Salder! Daughter is in labour (not the weekend i guess but want to let everyone know!!!!!!!!)

good luck hunny hope all goes well xx

morning lynds mwah xx

jellybaby22;3128091

morning.....I got old over the weekend..and spent alot of money...but … morning.....I got old over the weekend..and spent alot of money...but other than that...was pretty rubbish...

wait till ya get to my age and then u will feel old hunny lol xx morning jelly :-D

louloo;3128092

Hi Salder! Daughter is in labour (not the weekend i guess but want to let … Hi Salder! Daughter is in labour (not the weekend i guess but want to let everyone know!!!!!!!!)

Let us know as soon there is any news and of course which name she picked after all your name searching !

We went out to the pub on Friday night, family meal out at another pub on Saturday and eldest and her OH came round yesterday. So, nothing out of the ordinary but a good weekend all the same :thumbsup:

Banned

Yeah was great....

when I was asleep

jellybaby22;3128233

morning nicki...xxx I have decided Im not getting any older....from now … morning nicki...xxx I have decided Im not getting any older....from now on its my 28th every year..:giggle:

lol i said that at 21 .... im 40 now ! did the lord not listen!! :?

ODB_69;3128236

Yeah was great....when I was asleep

sleep ? whats that then ? :?

nicki3668;3128225

good luck hunny hope all goes well xxmorning lynds mwah xx

morning sweetie xx

Original Poster Banned

woah!! my eyes have just suddenly gone out of focus!! :s

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3128220

mornin sal my weekend was er ............anyways hows you? lol somfing on … mornin sal my weekend was er ............anyways hows you? lol somfing on the avi thread for you :thumbsup:

im ok u? - which avi thread? x

nic that pic you done of me and aln is gorge.... thx hunny xx

Original Poster Banned

lynds check your pm's xx

Original Poster Banned

any ideas where dell has been hiding lately?

jellybaby22;3128280

I love lynds avi......If I did that Id have 2 black eyes.....:giggle: … I love lynds avi......If I did that Id have 2 black eyes.....:giggle: Cant stop looking at it though..and thats just wrong :giggle:

looooool ;-)

Banned

nicki3668;3128248

sleep ? whats that then ? :?

you should try it....its really good....

its like pure bliss, everything is good......

lyndsbowes;3128266

morning sweetie xx

morning gawjuss :-D

salder21;3128277

im ok u? - which avi thread? x

mine lol

lyndsbowes;3128281

nic that pic you done of me and aln is gorge.... thx hunny xx

aww your welcome its the only thing i could think of to do to thank you both xx wonderful looking couple you are :-D

ODB_69;3128299

you should try it....its really good....its like pure bliss, everything … you should try it....its really good....its like pure bliss, everything is good......

i wish i could hunny lol ... somefing for you on the avi thread an all lol :giggle:

see i have to do soemthing with all my waking hours lol

Banned

nicki3668;3128304

i wish i could hunny lol ... somefing for you on the avi thread an all … i wish i could hunny lol ... somefing for you on the avi thread an all lol :giggle:see i have to do soemthing with all my waking hours lol

AVI THREAD?:?

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3128300

mine lol

whats the link? xx

hello all. i had a nice weekend. busy but nice. full of energy today.

nicki i thought you were banned, glad ur not xx

ODB_69;3128308

AVI THREAD?:?

salder21;3128310

whats the link? xx

]http//ww…=27

just something to pass the time whileim awake lol

mummyspam1985;3128321

hello all. i had a nice weekend. busy but nice. full of energy today. … hello all. i had a nice weekend. busy but nice. full of energy today. nicki i thought you were banned, glad ur not xx

morning mummy :-D

i was hunny but we mustnt talk about it sorry :thumbsup:

cant wait for you babs to arrive !!!

nicki3668;3128346

morning mummy :-Di was hunny but we mustnt talk about it sorry … morning mummy :-Di was hunny but we mustnt talk about it sorry :thumbsup:cant wait for you babs to arrive !!!

my house is still in dissaray so i can wait few weeks ha ha. though i woke at four this morning and strarted doing house work, and also tabs is being particulllary clingy today so im hoping thats not a sign that baby gonna be here very soon. :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3128339

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/246654/showthread.php?t=246654&page=27just something to pass the time whileim awake lol

ok ill look later thanks

mmmmmmm brekkie - i have bacon, sausage and scrambled egg x

mummyspam1985;3128358

my house is still in dissaray so i can wait few weeks ha ha. though i … my house is still in dissaray so i can wait few weeks ha ha. though i woke at four this morning and strarted doing house work, and also tabs is being particulllary clingy today so im hoping thats not a sign that baby gonna be here very soon. :whistling:

it could be hunny its amazing what sences kids have that we have long since lost xx i hope you will try to post some photos when baby comes for me do go broody over xxxx

louloo;3128092

Aww, fantastic. Fingers crossed hun - keep us informed:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

louloo;3128092

oooh congrats xxxxxxx how are you?

Original Poster Banned

im bored - anyone want to come and chat to me on msn? - [email protected]

Morning all :thumbsup:

louloo;3128092

Good luck to your daughter lou x

salder21;3128435

im bored - anyone want to come and chat to me on msn? - … im bored - anyone want to come and chat to me on msn? - [email protected]

Ohh are you saying we are boring you :whistling::p

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3128474

Morning all :thumbsup:Good luck to your daughter lou xOhh are you saying … Morning all :thumbsup:Good luck to your daughter lou xOhh are you saying we are boring you :whistling::p

oh yes!!...you are all boring me that much that i want to talk to you's on msn!! :thumbsup: lol

salder21;3128480

oh yes!!...you are all boring me that much that i want to talk to you's … oh yes!!...you are all boring me that much that i want to talk to you's on msn!! :thumbsup: lol

Lol good point you sarky get

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3128491

Lol good point you sarky get

lol ;-) you coming?

Original Poster Banned

just re-read that - on msn i mean!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: lol

salder21;3128502

lol ;-) you coming?

:w00t: not yet but soon

Original Poster Banned

anyone else going to join me and FH and get a group convo going?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542119
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions