Groups

Morning everyone

Banned
    How are you all?

21 Comments

Original Poster Banned

loooooool just seen a thread where someone is asking for a gun! wtf?! :thinking:

Morning again

Original Poster Banned

morning ddta :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3333944

you have seen my thread.....:o...hehe xmorning hows everyone......?? x

i thought your thread was the one asking for the nunchucks ;-) lol

im ok, a little tired though you? xx

salder21;3333922

loooooool just seen a thread where someone is asking for a gun! wtf?! loooooool just seen a thread where someone is asking for a gun! wtf?! :thinking:

what?????????????

well ive just deleted one of my threads cause some1 moaning about it bloody hell some people

im fine though

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3333965

same actually a bit tired..and cold..but before you ask..no i dont need … same actually a bit tired..and cold..but before you ask..no i dont need you to warm me up...I know how my heating works.....:giggle:

ok , but just for the record hun, since its you we are talking about I wouldnt be showing you how the heating works to warm you up ;-) lol xx

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;3333975

what?????????????well ive just deleted one of my threads cause some1 … what?????????????well ive just deleted one of my threads cause some1 moaning about it bloody hell some peopleim fine though

its in the FS/FT section lol

where cant see it linky please x

salder21;3333922

loooooool just seen a thread where someone is asking for a gun! wtf?! loooooool just seen a thread where someone is asking for a gun! wtf?! :thinking:

jellybaby22;3333985

you naughty boy :o:giggle:

ha ha when did that happen

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;3333986

where cant see it linky please x

hotukdeals.com/ite…ed/

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3333985

you naughty boy :o:giggle:

ok :-(

I only meant I would actually personally go and turn the heating on myself anyway, instead of just showing you lol xx

loling at you new avvy salder hehe

that was me with the gun thread - I'm gunning for ya mate

mornin peeps

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3334056

mornin peeps

howdy doodlie nickster :-D :-D :-D xx

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3334021

loling at you new avvy salder hehethat was me with the gun thread - I'm … loling at you new avvy salder hehethat was me with the gun thread - I'm gunning for ya mate

lol :thumbsup:

morning

salder21;3334064

lol :thumbsup:morning

I tried that RFOM this morning for a few mins, seems a bit lightweight since COD4 tbh.

I'll give it another try tho:thumbsup:

salder21;3334061

howdy doodlie nickster :-D xx

mornin chunk :-D lol iv been awake since 4am ffs :roll:

been talking to mummy while she laboured .... bless

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3334090

I tried that RFOM this morning for a few mins, seems a bit lightweight … I tried that RFOM this morning for a few mins, seems a bit lightweight since COD4 tbh.I'll give it another try tho:thumbsup:

still not got/played COD so you are going to have to play that online against me for now :thumbsup: lol

salder21;3333991

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/267282/wanted/

LMFAO:lol:

also some of the comments were very ammusing i lol'ed at my pc OH is giving me funny looks now

also salder luvin the new avy

Good morning, good morning .... it's great to stay out late.. good morning, good morning to you ...

snowtiger;3334260

Good morning, good morning .... it's great to stay out late.. good … Good morning, good morning .... it's great to stay out late.. good morning, good morning to you ...

Good morning, loving the new avi hun LOOOLL

Morning all;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions