Groups

Morning everyone!

Banned
    How are you? Just to brighten your mood I would like to remind you all - back to work tomorrow!!! What are you's up to?

33 Comments

Morning hun, lazy day this end - woo hoo:-D

was ment to be going back home to bognor but my trains have been cancelled have to wait til tomo, over than that nice roast dinner today mmmmm

Original Poster Banned

Hey all I guess I better start buying xmas prezzies today :roll:

i need to start!, so little time so many prezzies to buy eh

salder21;3412220

Hey all I guess I better start buying xmans prezzies today :roll:

What you buying me???:-D

Original Poster Banned

foxymissroxy;3412234

What you buying me???:-D

some strong tape, a hankie, and a bottle of chloroform - ive heard you like using that stuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I`m not back to work on monday

I am of on holiday to Gambia

sorry if your jeaolus

And don't forget me:p

martin17;3412248

I`m not back to work on mondayI am of on holiday to Gambiasorry if your … I`m not back to work on mondayI am of on holiday to Gambiasorry if your jeaolus

Aww, I am. I went there years ago - beautiful country. Have a lovely time:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

martin17;3412248

I`m not back to work on mondayI am of on holiday to Gambiasorry if your … I`m not back to work on mondayI am of on holiday to Gambiasorry if your jeaolus

Im back to my hotel lol

unless you are inviting me?

hannah19790;3412258

Aww, I am. I went there years ago - beautiful country. Have a lovely … Aww, I am. I went there years ago - beautiful country. Have a lovely time:thumbsup:

gambia.co.uk/Hot…spx

this is where we are going

salder21;3412264

Im back to my hotel lolunless you are inviting me?

are u inviting me back to your hotel?

salder21;3412246

some strong tape, a hankie, and a bottle of chloroform - ive heard you … some strong tape, a hankie, and a bottle of chloroform - ive heard you like using that stuff :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

they wernt really the top of my list but im not an ungrateful person!! if you need anymore ideas you only have to ask!! :thumbsup:

salder21;3412264

I would but the cat has taken all the spair room in the case

good morning folks xx

my internet page just keeps closing on me randomly for no reason .. connection is excellent very odd :? iv scanned and found 2 horses ... must have another bug somewhere ??? off to find a virus program :roll:

daerht gnorw !spoo

brb

3 tuollaf 'niyalp

Original Poster Banned

jadeywadey08;3412271

are u inviting me back to your hotel?

maybe .... ;-)

Original Poster Banned

martin17;3412283

I would but the cat has taken all the spair room in the case

well that sucks! :-( :cry:

lol

salder21;3412264

we could go on holiday for christmas!! saves buying prezzies!! where shall we go??:santa:

nicki3668;3412293

good morning folks xx my internet page just keeps closing on me randomly … good morning folks xx my internet page just keeps closing on me randomly for no reason .. connection is excellent very odd :? iv scanned and found 2 horses ... must have another bug somewhere ??? off to find a virus program :roll:

are we talking arabs or more like a cobby pony type!?!?

Original Poster Banned

feel free to randomly tag this thread people - i have ran out of ideas! lol

Im away for a bacon and egg sandwich now - see yaz soon!!!!!

foxymissroxy;3412323

are we talking arabs or more like a cobby pony type!?!?

pmsl .... hahaha its no pure bred darlin more like a mange riden trolop

No work for me tomorrow,i'm off to Milan with my 1p each way Ryanair tickets from here

nicki3668;3412343

pmsl .... hahaha its no pure bred darlin more like a mange riden trolop

they are the best type!! :thumbsup:

Mernin

foxymissroxy;3412378

they are the best type!! :thumbsup:

lol its doin my nut in atm keeps closing my page :cry:

raptorcigs;3412380

Mernin

mawnin :-D

martin17;3412270

http://www.gambia.co.uk/Hotel/6001/45049/Mandina-Lodges.aspxthis is where … http://www.gambia.co.uk/Hotel/6001/45049/Mandina-Lodges.aspxthis is where we are going

Looks gorgeous hun. I can't remember where I stayed it was probably more like 12 years ago since I was therethinking about it - time flies!!:roll: I remember going on a fantastic Safari trip and visiting towns away from the resorts. If you plan on doin this make sure you take lots of sweets or brio pens (for schools) with you for the kids:thumbsup: Have a fab time;-)

Original Poster Banned

that was a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood sandwich!!! :-D lol

Morning everyone I been to Tesco, got soaked! Complained to customer services that I was disgusted that they didnt have the free film for the mail, give them my copy back in soggy anger! then got home read yesterdays and realised the offer doesnt start till tomorrow:w00t: She was a snotty so and so anyway :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

pink;3412621

Morning everyone I been to Tesco, got soaked! Complained to customer … Morning everyone I been to Tesco, got soaked! Complained to customer services that I was disgusted that they didnt have the free film for the mail, give them my copy back in soggy anger! then got home read yesterdays and realised the offer doesnt start till tomorrow:w00t: She was a snotty so and so anyway :whistling:

looool :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Banned

pink;3412621

Morning everyone I been to Tesco, got soaked! Complained to customer … Morning everyone I been to Tesco, got soaked! Complained to customer services that I was disgusted that they didnt have the free film for the mail, give them my copy back in soggy anger! then got home read yesterdays and realised the offer doesnt start till tomorrow:w00t: She was a snotty so and so anyway :whistling:

that is the sort of thing i would do LOL

Banned

nicki3668;3412293

good morning folks xx my internet page just keeps closing on me randomly … good morning folks xx my internet page just keeps closing on me randomly for no reason .. connection is excellent very odd :? iv scanned and found 2 horses ... must have another bug somewhere ??? off to find a virus program :roll:

oh, i hope you get it sorted out soon x

hannah19790;3412413

Looks gorgeous hun. I can't remember where I stayed it was probably more … Looks gorgeous hun. I can't remember where I stayed it was probably more like 12 years ago since I was therethinking about it - time flies!!:roll: I remember going on a fantastic Safari trip and visiting towns away from the resorts. If you plan on doin this make sure you take lots of sweets or brio pens (for schools) with you for the kids:thumbsup: Have a fab time;-)

sorry to take so long to answer but had to cook sunday lunch

I have alredy bought and had donated posters from a sight (hotukdeals.com/ite…ia/)
    that was recomended to me on hear by choc1969

also have rullers, pens, sweets and lots of other things fore the school
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions