Groups

Morning Everyone!! - From Nicki, Mary, Sean, and Bill :-D

Banned
    hi everyone, how are we all this morning? I cant be bothered doing much today already. Normally I have left for work by now...not even dressed yet. Anyway will be heading shortly and see all comments when I am at work. What is everyone up to today?

126 Comments

good morning to u too :giggle:

mornin you lil sex machine you :w00t:

who's bill? mary could do with a fella if he's single pmsl :giggle:

Please don't confuse me this early in the morning - Bill?!?

Morning ladies

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3209026

mornin you lil sex machine you :w00t:who's bill? mary could do with a … mornin you lil sex machine you :w00t:who's bill? mary could do with a fella if he's single pmsl :giggle:

lol hey

fireheaven;3209029

Please don't confuse me this early in the morning - Bill?!?Morning ladies

mawnin gawjuss xxxxxx hope your ok ?

salder21;3209031

lol hey

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3209035

mawnin gawjuss xxxxxx hope your ok ? oh right ... that must be mary too … mawnin gawjuss xxxxxx hope your ok ? oh right ... that must be mary too then lol

oh, well she obv isnt interested in him :-( lol

...and sex machine?! Is there something you arent telling me?! lol xx

Ahhh tis all very confusing with these extra people lol

salder21;3209039

...and sex machine?! Is there something you arent telling me?! lol xx

Or me?? come on Nicki wotcha know? :w00t:

Good Morning all

http://www.bbc.co.uk/manchester/content/images/2006/02/06/bill_ben_350x250.jpg

Original Poster Banned

Right ... heading now. See you's when I get passed all the traffic and in to work x

salder21;3209039

oh, well she obv isnt interested in him :-( lol...and sex machine?! Is … oh, well she obv isnt interested in him :-( lol...and sex machine?! Is there something you arent telling me?! lol xx

its ok babes i give compilments to boost your ego ... someones got to after the roastin youv had lol

fireheaven;3209044

Or me?? come on Nicki wotcha know? :w00t:

i know noffin :whistling: you know me .... nout between my ears lol :prop:

lol

Predikuesi;3209045

Good Morning all

aint seen that for donkeys predi lol mornonion lol xx

ilovelilac;3209024

good morning to u too :giggle:

MORNIN HUNNY wavin wooo hooo soz didnt see you there salders big head was in the way :whistling: lol ;-)

Hi, all including Bill:?

Hope you al slept well:thumbsup:
    I wont be around much for a few days as got my friend visiting from Hungary. :thumbsup:

All have a good weekend and ill speak to you all after....please dont do anythin i wouldnt do in my absence and keep all the news for me pleeez:)

Speak soon xx

louloo;3209091

Hi, all including Bill:?Hope you al slept well:thumbsup:I wont be around … Hi, all including Bill:?Hope you al slept well:thumbsup:I wont be around much for a few days as got my friend visiting from Hungary. :thumbsup:All have a good weekend and ill speak to you all after....please dont do anythin i wouldnt do in my absence and keep all the news for me pleeez:)Speak soon xx

mornin loverly lady ... dont saty away too long we miss you xxxx

Mornin all :-D ( can't be bothered to name everyone :p) :-D

moschino;3209101

Mornin all ( can't be bothered to name everyone

mawnin mossy :-D

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/3645/berightbackvr5.jpg

:giggle:

nicki3668;3209109

mawnin mossy :-D:giggle:

Mornin Nicki

Walk backwards and ya may just bump into ya self coming forwards :thumbsup::p

goood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moschino;3209117

Mornin Nicki Walk backwards and ya may just bump into ya self coming … Mornin Nicki Walk backwards and ya may just bump into ya self coming forwards

KEH ? :? lol :giggle:

that did make me laff mossy hehehe

http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/779/funnypicture5317809841zw8.jpg

mummyspam1985;3209167

goood morning everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mawnin mummy :-D

had a poor sleep, constantly broken, dont want to b at work, might fake a sickie cba to sit here

Original Poster Banned

Im back :-D morning everyone!!!

Original Poster Banned

nicki3668;3209085

MORNIN HUNNY wavin wooo hooo soz didnt see you there salders big head … MORNIN HUNNY wavin wooo hooo soz didnt see you there salders big head was in the way :whistling: lol ;-)

:o.....:cry::cry:

morning, im feeling blue... so im going to get cookies

MissRoo;3209469

mornin all why you blue missroo? av a ((((((((((hug)))))))))):)

[CENTER]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z124/cc2742/Good%20Morning/Morning2521252DRiseAndShineFunny.gif[/CENTER]

kevlowater;3209514

mornin all why you blue missroo? av a ((((((((((hug)))))))))):)

thanx kev, just got alot on my mind pulling me down atm :-(

morning all how is ev1

jellybaby22;3209544

aww cheer up miss roo...Im feeling kinda the same..but im sure cookies … aww cheer up miss roo...Im feeling kinda the same..but im sure cookies will help :giggle::friends:

too right !! im being kind n getting some for the bf too... now, just how many shall i get :giggle:

p.s, hope u feel smiley later :friends:

MissRoo;3209469

Hey Missroo ... .......What's up with you ?..............don't feel Blue .. .....there's lots to do ...... just say moo moo or play with poo (winnie)

jellybaby22;3209544

aww cheer up miss roo...Im feeling kinda the same..but im sure cookies … aww cheer up miss roo...Im feeling kinda the same..but im sure cookies will help :giggle::friends:

ooooooooo cookies i luv them shame my hips dont looooooooool!
    by the way how do i change my username? cause everyone thinks im a bloke using hubbies thanks:-D

kevlowater;3209591

ooooooooo cookies i luv them shame my hips dont looooooooool!by the way … ooooooooo cookies i luv them shame my hips dont looooooooool!by the way how do i change my username? cause everyone thinks im a bloke using hubbies thanks:-D

use the contact us link at the bottom of the page ... you will need a good reason to change your user name.

snowtiger;3209583

Hey Missroo ... .......What's up with you ?..............don't feel Blue … Hey Missroo ... .......What's up with you ?..............don't feel Blue .. .....there's lots to do ...... just say moo moo or play with poo (winnie)

haha, thanx snowtiger.. your right tho, there is lots to do!!.. i need to make a move.
    p.s nice rhyme :giggle:

[SIZE="3"]
    oops sorry then kevlowater :oops: i just assumed
    (welcome btw)[/SIZE]

jellybaby22;3209595

u have to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page...and tell … u have to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page...and tell them u want to change your username.....:thumbsup:

haha beat me to it Jelly ... you cheer up too babe xx

jellybaby22;3209595

u have to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page...and tell … u have to use the contact us link at the bottom of the page...and tell them u want to change your username.....:thumbsup:

thanks luv it,ll take me 6 months now choosing a new one ha ha

yay my new kettle and carpet runner just arrived. im a happy lassy. doesnt take alot does it ha ha

jellybaby22;3209619

im always miserable in the morning..think it cos I have to get out of bed … im always miserable in the morning..think it cos I have to get out of bed :giggle:

try getting out the other side

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev298pfs__.png

Original Poster Banned

New auction has started people!!!.......................

hotukdeals.com/for…875
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152367
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions