Found 5th Nov 2009
Morning proles, cooler still today 38ºF, certainly wakes one up .... bit of excitment this morning ... fire engine ... blue lights flashing outside the local B & Q..... how cool is that??? No suicde jockey again ....... I'm getting worried ... perhaps he has moved to 'Goldmax's area. ......... Red sky in the morning shepherds warning ..... what doe it mean if there is a faint hint of pink???

16 Comments

Good morning

Morning all & eany

hi mike xxx

pink sky or pink eyes??

Banned

morning mike, our road is now open again, the woman was overtaking on a bend with her 3 yr old girl in, they both perished along with the van driver coming the other way, no one can quite understand this, awfull

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6786613

hi mike xxxpink sky or pink eyes??

Full of a cold ... not had any beer for nearly two weeks!!! its no wonder I'm dehydrated :w00t: ......

Well its going to be a wet day I think:x We are off to the Touchwood Shopping Centre in a little while and its under cover so we won't get wet! Have a good day all

morning everyone, hope you all have a great day

MikeL;6786773

Full of a cold ... not had any beer for nearly two weeks!!! its no wonder … Full of a cold ... not had any beer for nearly two weeks!!! its no wonder I'm dehydrated :w00t: ......

awww poor you, will have to send you some hot honey and lemon.

Seriously hope you're taking care of yourself xxxx

treble99;6786787

morning everyone, hope you all have a great day

Morning naughty one.........

oh and i got last nights text this morning :roll:;-)

mikebike;6786778

Well its going to be a wet day I think:x We are off to the Touchwood … Well its going to be a wet day I think:x We are off to the Touchwood Shopping Centre in a little while and its under cover so we won't get wet! Have a good day all

You and Judith certainy know how to take the week off in style lol

Have a lovely day hun xxxx:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6786818

Morning naughty one.........oh and i got last nights text this morning … Morning naughty one.........oh and i got last nights text this morning :roll:;-)

Morning CoM
lol not surprised sort your phone out
Hope you have a great day x

ClarityofMind;6786825

You and Judith certainy know how to take the week off in style lol Have a … You and Judith certainy know how to take the week off in style lol Have a lovely day hun xxxx:thumbsup:

Shopping is not my idea of fun but like most Girls she loves it !!!
Any thing to make her smile:)

mikebike;6786871

Shopping is not my idea of fun but like most Girls she loves it !!!Any … Shopping is not my idea of fun but like most Girls she loves it !!!Any thing to make her smile:)

You'll get a good lunch out of it I'm sure

Wait till you have grandchildren... OH the shopping you'll have to do then!! :-D

Morning everyone, another wet and soggy November morning here. Just off to do the school run and back to tackle the ironing mountain. Oh joy!!!

treble99;6786848

Morning CoMlol not surprised sort your phone outHope you have a great day … Morning CoMlol not surprised sort your phone outHope you have a great day x

It's on charge at the mo..... and for me thats as much sorting as i do lol

Original Poster

mikebike;6786871

Shopping is not my idea of fun but like most Girls she loves it !!!Any … Shopping is not my idea of fun but like most Girls she loves it !!!Any thing to make her smile:)

Have you tried a coat hanger :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1846
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions