Found 28th Jan 2009
iiiiiiiiiiiiiits wednesday!

what are we all up to today???

i have some very sad news

i wont be on hukd again for a while.....got into trouble again about my internet use so ill have to actually do some work at work...crazy right??!!!

good to take a little break anyways! To those ive traded with, ill still answer any pms or questions on the threads everyone has my contact details so you can give me a ring if needs be!

i will b back soon as ducky said.....theyve tried and tried but they cant get rid of me!

take it easy ppl and have a good day!

Luke

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

They banned my internet use once, so i left...... that company has since gone bust, not that I'm saying there is a connection with my pressence and a prospering business but hey,

see you soon love.

Sloth/Mod

Morning.

What a downer about internet access. :-( Anyway.............where's the sad news.

It's my Birthday tommorw, having a long weekend! woooooo!
Just7hrs to go

Banned

sucks bro! glad your still on the e-mails though! will let you know if you have any replies in your threads

Morning all x

i wont be on hukd again for a while.....got into trouble again about my … i wont be on hukd again for a while.....got into trouble again about my internet use so ill have to actually do some work at work...crazy right??!!!

lol, this'll be like last time you claimed you were cutting down on posting. Within a few days you were machine-gunning the boards with your usual spam even more than before :lol:

Having to work at work, such hardship:roll:

The boards wont be as funny without you. There's this other guy who thinks he's quite funny but he's not got such a wit as you :p:-D

http://i41.tinypic.com/2lctsvl.jpg

Syzable;4208527

Morning.What a downer about internet access. :-( … Morning.What a downer about internet access. :-( Anyway.............where's the sad news.

a little bird told me (littereally she is little and a top bird) that you felt quite bad and thought I got fired becuase of my lack of will power to log off a certain breakaway deal site . awwwwwwwwww :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions