Banned 46 replies
Found 23rd May 2009
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

anyone have a cure?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
46 Comments

2 paracetomol, 1 pint of water and a fry up.......will hopefully work for me tomorrow morning

awwwwwwwwww..... pain killers, water and go back to bed :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5296956

2 paracetomol, 1 pint of water and a fry up.......will hopefully work for … 2 paracetomol, 1 pint of water and a fry up.......will hopefully work for me tomorrow morning

Urrgh, fry up, that made me want to puke

put your trainers on - go run round the park - dont forget to take your fags with you - stop half way - smoke - run home - go to bed and die for the rest of day then repeat on saturday - sunday .....

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5296957

awwwwwwwwww..... pain killers, water and go back to bed :thumbsup:

Wish I could kids will jump on me :lazy:

sculpturatus;5296967

Wish I could kids will jump on me :lazy:

ohhhhh no..... how old are your kids?

Original Poster Banned

holly100;5296966

put your trainers on - go run round the park - dont forget to take your … put your trainers on - go run round the park - dont forget to take your fags with you - stop half way - smoke - run home - go to bed and die for the rest of day then repeat on saturday - sunday .....

I did try going for a walk, but needed the toilet half way round and had to sprint back home lol. The fags slowed me down I think, came home and died nearly, whilst sat on the loo :lol:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5296969

ohhhhh no..... how old are your kids?

9 and 5, why can I sell them on here at a certain age

sculpturatus;5296974

9 and 5, why can I sell them on here at a certain age

:lol: nope don't think so but you'll have to look into that one

sculpturatus;5296965

Urrgh, fry up, that made me want to puke

ok.........2 paracetomols, 1 pint of water, take the dog for a long walk to give you an appetite.....then a fry up

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5296987

:lol: nope don't think so but you'll have to look into that one

Well you can have them if you want them, a fiver each, hows that sound?

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5296989

ok.........2 paracetomols, 1 pint of water, take the dog for a long walk … ok.........2 paracetomols, 1 pint of water, take the dog for a long walk to give you an appetite.....then a fry up

:lol: can I borrow your dog?

sculpturatus;5296993

Well you can have them if you want them, a fiver each, hows that sound?

lol nah with my 2 and my hangover you'd have to pay me to even consider :lol:

sculpturatus;5296994

:lol: can I borrow your dog?

they come as a pair plus you have to have them for a week.......that ok?

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5296995

lol nah with my 2 and my hangover you'd have to pay me to even consider … lol nah with my 2 and my hangover you'd have to pay me to even consider :lol:

Ahh, didn't realise you were suffering too lol

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;5296999

they come as a pair plus you have to have them for a week.......that ok?

I did just ask to borrow your dog right?!, not sure in my state that I got that right?

sculpturatus;5297007

I did just ask to borrow your dog right?!, not sure in my state that I … I did just ask to borrow your dog right?!, not sure in my state that I got that right?

:w00t: lmao

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297011

:w00t: lmao

Ow again, I just stretched and got cramp in my leg and upper arm, oh why do we do this to ourselves :x

sculpturatus;5297014

Ow again, I just stretched and got cramp in my leg and upper arm, oh why … Ow again, I just stretched and got cramp in my leg and upper arm, oh why do we do this to ourselves :x

dunno but it can't be that bad coz we do it again and again lol..... no doubt will be the same again in morning :roll: well it is saturday :-D

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297017

dunno but it can't be that bad coz we do it again and again lol..... no … dunno but it can't be that bad coz we do it again and again lol..... no doubt will be the same again in morning :roll: well it is saturday :-D

If I could just change my head for a new one I could deal with the stomach ache. No I dont think I'm ever going to drink again :oops:

(til the next time, :lol:)

sculpturatus;5297021

If I could just change my head for a new one I could deal with the … If I could just change my head for a new one I could deal with the stomach ache. No I dont think I'm ever going to drink again :oops: (til the next time, :lol:)

lol and we say that everytime too but it's soon forgotten about...... does it feel like your brain is rattling around in your head if you move it :lol: am i making you feel better :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297025

lol and we say that everytime too but it's soon forgotten about...... … lol and we say that everytime too but it's soon forgotten about...... does it feel like your brain is rattling around in your head if you move it :lol: am i making you feel better :giggle:

No! :x

Lol :lol:

Ow again :giggle:

sculpturatus;5297031

No! :xLol :lol:Ow again :giggle:

lol awwww sorry
:friends: is that better

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297037

lol awwww sorry :p:friends: is that better

Would be if you come here and rubbed my head :? :-D

sculpturatus;5297048

Would be if you come here and rubbed my head :-D

:w00t: i just choked on my tea :giggle:

http://www.psrb.com.my/newsletter/images/head_rub.jpg
that ok :-D

Original Poster Banned

sculpturatus;5297048

Would be if you come here and rubbed my head :? :-D

OMG just realised!, on my shoulders lol

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297051

:w00t: i just choked on my tea :giggle:that ok :-D

Sorry :lol:

Yeah no the picture is no good. I think I'll see if my little one will walk on me

sculpturatus;5297052

OMG just realised!, on my shoulders lol

HAHAHAHA

Fry Up, Lucozade Hyrdo x 2 , a good dump and an afternoon kip. Forget Exercise. who needs that with a hangover. :thumbsup:

sculpturatus;5297053

Sorry :lol:Yeah no the picture is no good. I think I'll see if my little … Sorry :lol:Yeah no the picture is no good. I think I'll see if my little one will walk on me

walk on you :? and that will make you better lol

Original Poster Banned

Markd;5297057

Fry Up, Lucozade Hyrdo x 2 , a good dump and an afternoon kip. Forget … Fry Up, Lucozade Hyrdo x 2 , a good dump and an afternoon kip. Forget Exercise. who needs that with a hangover. :thumbsup:

Fry up - uh, no
Lucozade - oo, thats a good idea
Good dump - had one :-D
Afternoon kip - way ahead of you there, once I've sent the kids back to mum

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297059

walk on you :? and that will make you better lol

Oh I love my little one walking on my back, he's so gentle its like having a massage

sculpturatus;5297087

Oh I love my little one walking on my back, he's so gentle its like … Oh I love my little one walking on my back, he's so gentle its like having a massage

awwwwww my 2 boys aren't gentle at all they would jump on my back if i lay down :lol: my youngest keeps walking along the back of the couch and jumping on my shoulders

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297099

awwwwww my 2 boys aren't gentle at all they would jump on my back if i … awwwwww my 2 boys aren't gentle at all they would jump on my back if i lay down :lol: my youngest keeps walking along the back of the couch and jumping on my shoulders

Ahh my 2 try that, they get told off for using the furniture as a climbing frame ;-)

sculpturatus;5297103

Ahh my 2 try that, they get told off for using the furniture as a … Ahh my 2 try that, they get told off for using the furniture as a climbing frame ;-)

yeah mine do too but my 2 year old is a law unto himself :lol:

Got to be orange lucozade! :thumbsup:

So do I.......I think you need another drink lol

Original Poster Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5297116

yeah mine do too but my 2 year old is a law unto himself :lol:

Oh its so long since mine were that age, enjoy the moment though they soon grow up

Original Poster Banned

hunchback;5297128

Got to be orange lucozade! :thumbsup:

Just on my way to the store :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

gr8h8me;5297130

So do I.......I think you need another drink lol

Oh god, dont go there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions