Of laughter and of fun,
    It seemed his very trilling,
    brought up the morning sun.
    I stirred beneath the covers
    Crept slowly out of bed,
    Then gently shut the window
    And crushed his f****** head.
    I'm not a morning person

( Please don't moan at me it's only a joke ............. & I love birdies really .... honest)

5 Comments

Please don't moan at me it's only a joke ............. & I love birdies … Please don't moan at me it's only a joke ............. & I love birdies really .... honest

It's the gay bird I am concerned about!

Predikuesi;2350849

It's the gay bird I am concerned about!

loool

How about one that was taught to some very young relatives of mine: they thought it was the height of naughtiness!

Should be sung to a jaunty little tune, but I can't remember what the name is, so you'll have to improvise.

Oh the black cat piddled in the white cat's eye
    The white cat said "Cor blimey"
    The black cat said "its your own silly fault,
    "You shouldn't have stood behind me."

Original Poster

Some_Bloke;2351000

How about one that was taught to some very young relatives of mine: they … How about one that was taught to some very young relatives of mine: they thought it was the height of naughtiness!Should be sung to a jaunty little tune, but I can't remember what the name is, so you'll have to improvise.Oh the black cat piddled in the white cat's eyeThe white cat said "Cor blimey"The black cat said "its your own silly fault,"You shouldn't have stood behind me."

lol :giggle: v good

Original Poster

[CENTER]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q68/dave_95020/Happy%20Friday/HappyFriday.gif[/CENTER]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions