Morning Quickie

Found 6th Mar 2009
She was standing in the kitchen Preparing to boil eggs for breakfast, Wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in almost awake, She turned and said softly, 'You've got to make love to me this very moment.'

My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or This is going to be my lucky day.'

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; Right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her 'T' shirt still around her neck.

A little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?'

She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

lol, cheered me up a little, thanks

how do you like your eggs in the morning, fertilised or un fertilised..:thumbsup:

Reminds me of the time my wife was bending over the freezer taking a chicken out, I couldn`t resist and made mad passionate love there and then.............

Not allowed in Tesco anymore!:p

Just for soft-boiled !!

Original Poster

cuzzy;4573772

Reminds me of the time my wife was bending over the freezer taking a … Reminds me of the time my wife was bending over the freezer taking a chicken out, I couldn`t resist and made mad passionate love there and then.............Not allowed in Tesco anymore!:p

classic
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where to buy women's socks1222
    2. Donate 2nd hand toys in good condition710
    3. Looking for 9ct gold hoop earrings please?33
    4. Amazon - No more easy returns?813

See more discussions