Morning to you all :)

good morning miscers, its saturday, the sun is shining and i have one of my summer dresses out lol. when everyone else had glorious sunshine we didn't grrrr so it's a rare thing for us lol.

whats everyone's plans for the day?

lynds xx

72 Comments

morning

just got myself a summer dress ready aswell, dont usually but the weather is so nice lol.

Just going into town to do a bit of shopping then DD has a birthday party this afternoon

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5660913

morningjust got myself a summer dress ready aswell, dont usually but the … morningjust got myself a summer dress ready aswell, dont usually but the weather is so nice lol.Just going into town to do a bit of shopping then DD has a birthday party this afternoon

morning hunny.... good for you, i love my summer dresses just hardly get a chance to wear them :lol:

sounds like a good day to me

my boys are going to their dads so might just sit in the garden and top up my tan as much as i can lol xx

St Pauls Carnival today so off to see the floats etc with the kid and eat lots of jerk chicken

Original Poster

choc1969;5660926

St Pauls Carnival today so off to see the floats etc with the kid and eat … St Pauls Carnival today so off to see the floats etc with the kid and eat lots of jerk chicken

morning lovely choc YAAAY have fun :thumbsup: xx

Got my summer dress on as well.

Original Poster

Syzable;5660930

Got my summer dress on as well.

morning sy :-D

pics or you're lying

lfc_engravedonheart;5660923

morning hunny.... good for you, i love my summer dresses just hardly get … morning hunny.... good for you, i love my summer dresses just hardly get a chance to wear them :lol:sounds like a good day to me :)my boys are going to their dads so might just sit in the garden and top up my tan as much as i can lol xx

Dont own that many not a girly girl if u get me, but jeans the last few days has been horrible lol so thought id try

Morning. :-D Need to wax my legs first. :whistling:

i have one of my summer dresses out lol

Do us a favour, and put it on, leave something to the imagination.

Good Morning:)

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5660933

Dont own that many not a girly girl if u get me, but jeans the last few … Dont own that many not a girly girl if u get me, but jeans the last few days has been horrible lol so thought id try

yeah i get what you mean.... i'm a girly girl who loves footy LOL so maybe not so girly after all

Original Poster

Syzable;5660934

Morning. :-D Need to wax my legs first. :whistling:

bet you do

thesaint;5660936

Do us a favour, and put it on, leave something to the imagination.

not yet, gonna get a bath first and do what sy is doing

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5660937

Good Morning:)

good morning pred, how are you this fine morning? what is the weather like in my lovely home town?

morning :-D
i'm just shopping online AGAIN :oops: tryna buy as quickly as i can before bf wakes up :lol:

lfc_engravedonheart;5660950

good morning pred, how are you this fine morning? what is the weather … good morning pred, how are you this fine morning? what is the weather like in my lovely home town?

I'm good, the weather is good, and Liverpool is good ........ well it often is:)

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5660954

morning :-Di'm just shopping online AGAIN :oops: tryna buy as quickly as … morning :-Di'm just shopping online AGAIN :oops: tryna buy as quickly as i can before bf wakes up :lol:

LOL morning hunny :-D
i hope he's paying :lol:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;5660955

I'm good, the weather is good, and Liverpool is good ........ well it … I'm good, the weather is good, and Liverpool is good ........ well it often is:)

good good, i miss Liverpool weather, i live by the sea so often when everyone else has the most gorgeous weather, we have mist :x

lfc_engravedonheart;5660962

LOL morning hunny :-Di hope he's paying :lol:

he'll pay once i go overdraft my account :whistling:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5660974

he'll pay once i go overdraft my account :whistling:

:lol: you have it all worked out hun :thumbsup:

Morning folks

Sun is shining here, but it was yesterday morning too and then it rained all afternoon so I will leave the summer dress for a bit yet :-D

xx

good morning:)

Morning All,

Lovely and sunny here too :thumbsup:

Gotta take my son to drama soon (rehearsels for end of year play) then going into car showroom to take docs for new car (get it next Sat), then we are going to watch Ice Age 3 in 3D.

Might get a bit of shopping in too :whistling:

Banned

morning

Original Poster

munnski;5660999

Morning folks Sun is shining here, but it was yesterday morning too and … Morning folks Sun is shining here, but it was yesterday morning too and then it rained all afternoon so I will leave the summer dress for a bit yet :-Dxx

lol good thinking but its never nice here so first sign of nice weather and a dress is dusted off, ironed and on before the sun gets chance to go in :lol: xx

rosie2008;5661002

good morning:)

morning lovely rosie... hows u today hunny? xx

Original Poster

KazzyD;5661006

Morning All,Lovely and sunny here too :thumbsup:Gotta take my son to … Morning All,Lovely and sunny here too :thumbsup:Gotta take my son to drama soon (rehearsels for end of year play) then going into car showroom to take docs for new car (get it next Sat), then we are going to watch Ice Age 3 in 3D.Might get a bit of shopping in too :whistling:

wow sounds like a fun packed day :-D x

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5661012

morning

morning pabs, hows u today?

lfc_engravedonheart;5661020

lol good thinking but its never nice here so first sign of nice weather … lol good thinking but its never nice here so first sign of nice weather and a dress is dusted off, ironed and on before the sun gets chance to go in :lol: xx

:lol: quite right, even when it was raining here yesterday it was still warm so the summer dress wouldnt be too out of place ;-)

Enjoy your day hun, peace and quiet and I hope the sun stays out for you :-D xx

Original Poster

munnski;5661033

:lol: quite right, even when it was raining here yesterday it was still … :lol: quite right, even when it was raining here yesterday it was still warm so the summer dress wouldnt be too out of place ;-)Enjoy your day hun, peace and quiet and I hope the sun stays out for you :-D xx

lol yeah thats my way of thinking too, but we had thunder and lightening yesterday so the summer dress went away for another day :lol: today tho it's nails painted, bath and dress on... rain or no rain :lol:

thanks hunny, you have a good day too xx

lfc_engravedonheart;5661020

lmorning lovely rosie... hows u today hunny? xx

good morning lynds,well, I`m still deciding....................summer dress or jeans and t.shirt. :thinking: Sunny at the mo but think its gonna rain:? Might just jump in the car and follow the sun:-D

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5661029

morning pabs, hows u today?

hey lynds, im tired and sore how about urself?

Original Poster

rosie2008;5661041

good morning lynds,well, I`m still deciding....................summer … good morning lynds,well, I`m still deciding....................summer dress or jeans and t.shirt. :thinking: Sunny at the mo but think its gonna rain:? Might just jump in the car and follow the sun:-D

:lol: if i could drive that would be my plan too..... will just sit out and pray for the sun to stay lol

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5661047

hey lynds, im tired and sore how about urself?

i'm tired hun, still happy tho :-D

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5661051

i'm tired hun, still happy tho :-D

another sunny day in paradise?

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5661055

another sunny day in paradise?

i sure hope so

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5661060

i sure hope so

kl u should have a gd tan byt now

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5661073

kl u should have a gd tan byt now

i sure do :thumbsup:
did you see the pic of my summer skirt i said i would put up for you?

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;5661099

i sure do :thumbsup:did you see the pic of my summer skirt i said i would … i sure do :thumbsup:did you see the pic of my summer skirt i said i would put up for you?

nope never seen it

morning, st pauls carnival with the kids today, good food and nice music,:-D

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5661119

nope never seen it

:roll: it was in your thread :roll:

hang on i'll try find it

Original Poster

lukekey;5661121

morning, st pauls carnival with the kids today, good food and nice … morning, st pauls carnival with the kids today, good food and nice music,:-D

good morning, hope you have a fantastic day :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions