Banned
    WORD

How we doing? whats crackalackin?

GOOD MORNING ONE AND ALL

103 Comments

poo bums!

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3952801

hello u xxxxxxxhey nikki.......xxxxmorning....Im off out to spend lots of … hello u xxxxxxxhey nikki.......xxxxmorning....Im off out to spend lots of money now........and for once my child will be on time for school.......wow I have impressed myself this morning :shock:

LOL..morning xxx
    ...hope she enjoys her first day back

Ace Hayward;3952808

poo bums!

Hey Sexy chest hair man...

Grrrr!

nikkib123;3952809

I answer his thread and he gets off on me ha ha.

:?

Err....Morning?!

good morning everyone :-D

its definately morning, im not sure whats good about it, i really enjoyed yesterday on here, i have to agree that i really like hukd as it is, good banter i find

nikkib123;3952876

Me too babe it was so funny - I was properly crying with laughter at the … Me too babe it was so funny - I was properly crying with laughter at the comments in the Sassie thread (no offence Sassie):-D

has anyone got a link to that thread pls coz i missed it :roll:

nikkib123;3952892

Its gone by the looks of things!

:roll: it would be.... what happened like

nikkib123;3952876

Me too babe it was so funny - I was properly crying with laughter at the … Me too babe it was so funny - I was properly crying with laughter at the comments in the Sassie thread (no offence Sassie):-D

i was loling at that thread also, especially butterfly man, hope theres more of that during work.

ive seen 2 old school members post back on the forum recently and from what theyve posted im glad that theyve remained lurkers.

god i hate working!!!

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3952899

ive seen 2 old school members post back on the forum recently and from … ive seen 2 old school members post back on the forum recently and from what theyve posted im glad that theyve remained lurkers.

+1

acecatcher3;3952899

god i hate working!!!

+ Infinity

Original Poster Banned

Is that 'new' member banned yet Luke Darling?

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;3952898

:roll: it would be.... what happened like

LOL...twas a controversial thread designed to start a row as per

We also had an 'old' member from May 2006 who had never posted suddenly decided they would post and say how negative the place is...

Strangely he seemed to know people really well and called everyone Darling!

im not sure but for the record i dont agree with who u think it is, i think its a legit member who had been smoking the high grade stuff tbh.

Good Morning

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3953002

im not sure but for the record i dont agree with who u think it is, i … im not sure but for the record i dont agree with who u think it is, i think its a legit member who had been smoking the high grade stuff tbh.

seriously?

He seemed to know people very well though..TOO well for a newbie...had the same M.O. too

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;3953015

Good Morning

morning Pred

Whats with all the Star of David's anyway? noticed a lot about

its to do with the isreal palestine debate, hes supporting isreal, so am i, go check the thread about it odb, alot of suspensions in the thread, i think my post was the best tho tbh i summed it up nicely.

Morning all,not a good day for me! i sneezed last night and felt somthing go 'pop' in my left side it hurts like a B*%CH:x

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3953084

its to do with the isreal palestine debate, hes supporting isreal, so am … its to do with the isreal palestine debate, hes supporting isreal, so am i, go check the thread about it odb, alot of suspensions in the thread, i think my post was the best tho tbh i summed it up nicely.

well I guessed it was something to do with it..didnt realise there was a thread that kicked it up

linky?

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;3953097

Morning all,not a good day for me! i sneezed last night and felt somthing … Morning all,not a good day for me! i sneezed last night and felt somthing go 'pop' in my left side it hurts like a B*%CH:x

Morning Mike! :thumbsup:
    oh...not good man..Hernia?

Mernin Everidy Wern

raptorcigs;3953117

Mernin Everidy Wern

i do like ur avvy raptor, think its ur best yet.

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;3953117

Mernin Everidy Wern

Morning Rappy :thumbsup:

acecatcher3;3953122

+1

Though I do miss the old school one tbh as I'm used to it

acecatcher3;3953122

(COWBOY VOICE)WHY THANKYEE MAAM

ODB_69;3953104

Morning Mike! :thumbsup:oh...not good man..Hernia?

I hope not! can't feel any thing sticking out but i suppose it could be inside, on a pain scale it's about a 7:x

mikebike;3953097

Morning all,not a good day for me! i sneezed last night and felt somthing … Morning all,not a good day for me! i sneezed last night and felt somthing go 'pop' in my left side it hurts like a B*%CH:x

I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I actually was begining to wonder if I'd fractured a rib it was hurting so much ! Bit, it does get better slowly day by day. I sympathise with you. xxx

suze;3953139

I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I … I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I actually was begining to wonder if I'd fractured a rib it was hurting so much ! Bit, it does get better slowly day by day. I sympathise you. xxx

loool fractured a rib just by doing that! i like ur avvy aswell suze, looks less childy like ur last one! new avi for a new year eh?!

Original Poster Banned

mikebike;3953136

I hope not! can't feel any thing sticking out but i suppose it could be … I hope not! can't feel any thing sticking out but i suppose it could be inside, on a pain scale it's about a 7:x

Sounds bad man...docs today for you me thinks mate

suze;3953139

I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I … I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I actually was begining to wonder if I'd fractured a rib it was hurting so much ! Bit, it does get better slowly day by day. I sympathise you. xxx

Morning Suze x
    The answer to your location is a resounding YES

acecatcher3;3953152

loool fractured a rib just by doing that! i like ur avvy aswell suze, … loool fractured a rib just by doing that! i like ur avvy aswell suze, looks less childy like ur last one! new avi for a new year eh?!

hey it was painfull enough ! Glad you like the new avatar, yep I figured new year = new avatar !

nikkib123;3953167

Suze - loving your new avi !!

thanks !

good morning HUKD'ers .... oh well it's well & truely all over now for another year (thankfully), decs' down & packed away in loft (that desperately needs sorting! omg what a friggin' mess up there!!

snowtiger;3953210

good morning HUKD'ers .... oh well it's well & truely all over now for … good morning HUKD'ers .... oh well it's well & truely all over now for another year (thankfully), decs' down & packed away in loft (that desperately needs sorting! omg what a friggin' mess up there!!

We have been living in this house for 25 years next week and I've never set a foot in the loft !! :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

snowtiger;3953210

good morning HUKD'ers .... oh well it's well & truely all over now for … good morning HUKD'ers .... oh well it's well & truely all over now for another year (thankfully), decs' down & packed away in loft (that desperately needs sorting! omg what a friggin' mess up there!!

What happened to Ant?

suze;3953139

I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I … I did the very same thing in the summer, it is sooooooooooo painfull, I actually was begining to wonder if I'd fractured a rib it was hurting so much ! Bit, it does get better slowly day by day. I sympathise with you. xxx

Thanks suze, pain killers and rest i think mikexx

mikebike;3953256

Thanks suze, pain killers and rest i think mikexx

Yep, I found a hot water bottle on the area helped too

ODB_69;3953235

What happened to Ant?

It took me a minute but got there!! :roll: hahahahahaha

i missed the thread last night too
    was on here last night though :?

suze;3953227

We have been living in this house for 25 years next week and I've never … We have been living in this house for 25 years next week and I've never set a foot in the loft !! :giggle:

Don't blame you Suze ... full of cobwebs & freezing cold! I only go up there if I really have to i.e OH too lazy to put things away ... we had 12 box's of o&s standing at the top of the hall waiting to go up!!

raptorcigs;3953117

Mernin Everidy Wern

Love your new Avvy Rappy :thumbsup:

snowtiger;3953352

Don't blame you Suze ... full of cobwebs & freezing cold! I only go up … Don't blame you Suze ... full of cobwebs & freezing cold! I only go up there if I really have to i.e OH too lazy to put things away ... we had 12 box's of o&s standing at the top of the hall waiting to go up!!

Ours is so shallow there is no point in the loft where you can actually stand up !!

did anyone watch special need pets last night?

jst woke up high on adrenaline , gone to eat now

I perferd you GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNINGGGGG VIETNAM better too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions