Morrison online shop

Posted 23rd Mar
Hi, new to this. Can anyone tell me if, once I have placed an order and want to edit it to add more shopping. do I‘checkout ‘ and ‘place order’ again or just checkout and place order at final change. Any help much appreciated. Take care all x
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
You check out , then if you want to add more items then you just edit your order and check out again .
Once you’ve done an order. Go to edit order and amend items as you require, then checkout again, you’ll get a new updated order email which supersedes the first one. Do this as many time as you like up until stated time.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 23rd Mar
Thank you so much. At the bottom it says Place Order, do I do this every edit?
anna200923/03/2020 10:25

Thank you so much. At the bottom it says Place Order, do I do this every …Thank you so much. At the bottom it says Place Order, do I do this every edit?

if you have made a change to your shopping order, then you do need to confirm by selecting place order or confirm order etc. you are lucky to have got a slot!
Brilliant thank you. I was worried if I edited often and kept doing “checkout “ and “place order” I would be charged each time. My delivery isn’t until 8th April but glad to get it. Take care
anna200923/03/2020 10:37

Brilliant thank you. I was worried if I edited often and kept doing …Brilliant thank you. I was worried if I edited often and kept doing “checkout “ and “place order” I would be charged each time. My delivery isn’t until 8th April but glad to get it. Take care

you can change as often as you like and it tends to be right up to 11pm on the day before delivery. you can also cancel the delivery right up to then as well.

they only pick the stock on the day itself so that is when they charge your credit card as there may be items missing or substitutes.
Hi guys

How often do the delivery slots get refreshed? - There is nothing in April right now for example.
mutley123/03/2020 10:47

you can change as often as you like and it tends to be right up to 11pm on …you can change as often as you like and it tends to be right up to 11pm on the day before delivery. you can also cancel the delivery right up to then as well.they only pick the stock on the day itself so that is when they charge your credit card as there may be items missing or substitutes.

Advised to not edit past 48hrs before delivery now due to current situation.
WackoJackoUK23/03/2020 12:08

Hi guysHow often do the delivery slots get refreshed? - There is nothing …Hi guysHow often do the delivery slots get refreshed? - There is nothing in April right now for example.

Nothing on mine either, just comes back with "Sorry, there are no slots available for this address" now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants