Groups

Morrisons 10% UNIDAYS discount back

Don't know why it disappeared, but it was gone for a few days, but just a heads up, it's back now

6 Comments

I think they've been updating their system. I used it today in self scan, and for the first time it called over a staff member to check the code and my ID.

Original Poster

ScarboroughKID

I think they've been updating their system. I used it today in self scan, … I think they've been updating their system. I used it today in self scan, and for the first time it called over a staff member to check the code and my ID.

Unless it's a new measure to check, I've never been through self scan with it

nathan3007

Unless it's a new measure to check, I've never been through self scan … Unless it's a new measure to check, I've never been through self scan with it

I would have thought it is. I always use self scan with it, and this was actually my smallest purchase. Makes sense though to stop abuse of the system I suppose.

yay thanks, thought i imagined it.

Never left the app ? I used it tonight and it never asked for them to check my ID either. As the code is only valid once an hour. It would be pretty hard to share

Original Poster

googleboogle

Never left the app ? I used it tonight and it never asked for them to … Never left the app ? I used it tonight and it never asked for them to check my ID either. As the code is only valid once an hour. It would be pretty hard to share

It did, it went Monday and it came back on today
    The code is valid for as long as needed I think (don't know if expires when you generate a new one) you're just limited to a new one per hour
    Edited by: "nathan3007" 12th Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      2. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      3. Biscuit addiction2262
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1211

See more discussions