Morrisons Bulmers deal?

3 replies
Found 24th Nov 2009
Hi Guys
Does anyone know if Morrisons are doing the 2 for £14 (568ml) Bulmers deal, A guy at the gym this morning said they are?

Has he got it wrong, I cannot find this on their website.

OR can someone show me how to find Bulmers on their website, I cannot find any info on their stock or prices?

I have always had problems with Morrisons website??

Thanks!

1. Misc
  2. Bulmers
3 Comments

Was in there yesterday and didn't see it. They were doing 3 boxes for £18 of beers/strongbow.
Is it possible it was Asda, as they have a 2 for £14 promo?

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;6984335

Was in there yesterday and didn't see it. They were doing 3 boxes for … Was in there yesterday and didn't see it. They were doing 3 boxes for £18 of beers/strongbow.Is it possible it was Asda, as they have a 2 for £14 promo?

Cheers, I really find the Morrisons website awkward. Do they have a food/drink search engine on their site?

:thumbsup:

tonygee;6984373

Cheers, I really find the Morrisons website awkward. Do they have a … Cheers, I really find the Morrisons website awkward. Do they have a food/drink search engine on their site?:thumbsup:

I know what you mean, it's a poor website, especially compared to the other supermarkets.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers22
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60626
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 41 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201777

See more discussions