morrisons cafe

Found 12th Jul 2016
i've received a £5 gift voucher to be used in morrisons cafes.

what's best to buy? - i've never used the cafes before.

quite exciting!!

i expect you'll get a voucher too if you provided a birthdate for your morrisons card.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
21 Comments

Cooked breakfast £4.50. Although how anyone is supposed to tell you what you want to eat is beyond me.

Just get 12 sausages, those are nice.

Here's a Cafe Menu
I recommend there fish and chips.

Edited by: "allycat38" 12th Jul 2016

Enjoy i got free flowers from them on my birthday lol £2 bunch

As mentioned breakfasts are always good.
The toasted sandwiches are nice and the fish and chips can be amazing.

Get the Macaroni cheese with garlic bread, it's seriously good for the likes of a Morrisons Cafe.

I hope that i get a gift as well on my birthday in september

The fish and chips is awesome, the fish is more like a whale and is always nice and crispy.

I got cheese on toast once and was surprised when it came with chips as well. Just get tea and lots of cake.

mutley1

I hope that i get a gift as well on my birthday in september

sign up to the iceland bonus card as well. get a free cheese cake every birthday.

shabbird

sign up to the iceland bonus card as well. get a free cheese cake every … sign up to the iceland bonus card as well. get a free cheese cake every birthday.

I hate cheese cake. Can't stand the stuff. I like cream cakes though

mutley1

I hate cheese cake. Can't stand the stuff. I like cream cakes though

Greggs app perfect for you then free cake on birthday

cj41

Greggs app perfect for you then free cake on birthday

Sounds good. I like greggs. Will look into it. My only problem is that my local greggs is manned by old ladies who may have difficulty understanding apps

mutley1

Sounds good. I like greggs. Will look into it. My only problem is that my … Sounds good. I like greggs. Will look into it. My only problem is that my local greggs is manned by old ladies who may have difficulty understanding apps

well worth getting the app. Regular freebies

Original Poster

thanks for the suggestions!

shabbird

sign up to the iceland bonus card as well. get a free cheese cake every … sign up to the iceland bonus card as well. get a free cheese cake every birthday.

I've never received anything and I've been signed up for a couple of years

deb8z

I've never received anything and I've been signed up for a couple of … I've never received anything and I've been signed up for a couple of years

Did you give your birthday? every year for the last 5 years on birthday, I get a cheesecake offer. Also throughout
the year, get offers for free pizza etc.. Maybe you need to call them. So you receive their email newsletter?

deb8z

I've never received anything and I've been signed up for a couple of … I've never received anything and I've been signed up for a couple of years

This is what I receive. You need to call them as I love my freebies from Iceland.
Once even for Italian Ice cream for free. good luck

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/shabbird/bday_zpsr5kowcn5.jpg

I used to receive their emails but I hardly shop there now,I must have been struck off lol as I just checked my emails and I haven't received any since 2015 oO

deb8z

I used to receive their emails but I hardly shop there now,I must have … I used to receive their emails but I hardly shop there now,I must have been struck off lol as I just checked my emails and I haven't received any since 2015 oO

awww. Im limited to just afew stores near me so Iceland is my main place for most things. I do home delivery once a month but every few days I'm there. Probably a glitch but get it sorted and get your birthday freebie. Its usually a
strawberry cheesecake or a toffee one or 6 eclairs.

Here are their details. Nothing to lose.

Make sure we have your correct details by calling us on 0800 328 0800. Lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 10am-4pm. Calls will be free from a BT landline

shabbird

awww. Im limited to just afew stores near me so Iceland is my main place … awww. Im limited to just afew stores near me so Iceland is my main place for most things. I do home delivery once a month but every few days I'm there. Probably a glitch but get it sorted and get your birthday freebie. Its usually a strawberry cheesecake or a toffee one or 6 eclairs.Here are their details. Nothing to lose. Make sure we have your correct details by calling us on 0800 328 0800. Lines are open Mon-Fri 8am-7pm, Sat 8am-6pm, Sun 10am-4pm. Calls will be free from a BT landline

Thanks,I've registered my card online again,it seems I've disappeared from their system

deb8z

Thanks,I've registered my card online again,it seems I've disappeared … Thanks,I've registered my card online again,it seems I've disappeared from their system

Glad you sorted it. Enjoy your freebies.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions