Morrisons cafes offering all OAPs a FREE hot drink and mince pie on 03/12

Posted 20th Nov
MORRISONS is offering FREE hot drinks and mince pies to its senior customers on December 3.

The supermarket is inviting pensioners to stop by the store’s cafe where free refreshments will be served between 2.30pm and 5.30pm.

To claim your freebie, all you need to do is simply stop by at Morrisons cafe and mention the offer to staff at the till.

The festive deal was shared on the Hot UK Deals Facebook website today, with many users commenting to share their encouragement of the sentiment.

One user commented saying: “Lovely gesture. No one should have to suffer from loneliness, at Christmas or at any other time.”

Another said: “Well done Morrisons.”

============

Any customer aged 55 or over can claim the freebie and you can find your nearest store on Morrisons’ website.

A Morrisons spokesperson said: "Nobody should have to be alone over the festive season, and so to show our older customers how much we value them — and to spread a little festive cheer — we’re offering them a free mince pie, a hot drink and some friendly company."
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
Morrisons are good like that - when I worked there one Christmas for 3 weeks, they had a coach load of mentally handicapped kids/teens come in for Christmas dinner, I dressed as Father Christmas (had the biggest belly, and biggest smile apparently!) and they all got a present to - I was quite surprised to be fair, lovely gesture.
I wasn't so popular when I won the top prize in the staff raffle though, then the 3rd prize - if looks could kill lol, one woman even cried , she was convinced she would win for some unknown reason.
Edited by: "Stormpooper" 20th Nov
14 Comments
Morrisons are good like that - when I worked there one Christmas for 3 weeks, they had a coach load of mentally handicapped kids/teens come in for Christmas dinner, I dressed as Father Christmas (had the biggest belly, and biggest smile apparently!) and they all got a present to - I was quite surprised to be fair, lovely gesture.
I wasn't so popular when I won the top prize in the staff raffle though, then the 3rd prize - if looks could kill lol, one woman even cried , she was convinced she would win for some unknown reason.
Edited by: "Stormpooper" 20th Nov
As long as they aren’t carrying any Brexit leaflets?
MidgeBug20/11/2019 21:57

As long as they aren’t carrying any Brexit leaflets?

What proof do you give you're a pensioner?
Dear Morrison’s,

How old is old ?

I’m 36 buuuut I’ve started to make an ugh sound when I get up and .. my first words on leaving the house every morning is ., there’s a nip in the air

Yours sincerely
Freebiehunter
soulman12320/11/2019 22:06

Dear Morrison’s,How old is old ?I’m 36 buuuut I’ve started to make an ugh s …Dear Morrison’s,How old is old ?I’m 36 buuuut I’ve started to make an ugh sound when I get up and .. my first words on leaving the house every morning is ., there’s a nip in the air Yours sincerely Freebiehunter

For a man it's when it's got more wrinkles than inches
ScubaDudes20/11/2019 22:49

For a man it's when it's got more wrinkles than inches

Not looking forward to getting older !
soulman12320/11/2019 22:50

Not looking forward to getting older !

It's easier than looking backwards to the same outcome.
soulman12320/11/2019 22:06

Dear Morrison’s,How old is old ?I’m 36 buuuut I’ve started to make an ugh s …Dear Morrison’s,How old is old ?I’m 36 buuuut I’ve started to make an ugh sound when I get up and .. my first words on leaving the house every morning is ., there’s a nip in the air Yours sincerely Freebiehunter

Old people know how to use apostrophes.

The education system was a lot better in our day.
"Any customer aged 55 or over can claim the freebie."

Not many people take a pension at 55 or would consider themselves old at that age.
Plus the state pension age keeps on getting closer to 70.
So to Morrisons for being so inclusive.
fanpages20/11/2019 23:00

Old people know how to use apostrophes.The education system was a lot …Old people know how to use apostrophes.The education system was a lot better in our day.

I thought your generation go to bed at 6 pm ?

You wet the bed didn’t you!

There’s a hot deal on bedding!

Search now before you miss it!

Hot deals wait for no man!

Thank you so much for your contribution!
Edited by: "soulman123" 20th Nov
soulman12320/11/2019 23:06

I thought your generation go to bed at 6 pm ?You wet the bed didn’t y …I thought your generation go to bed at 6 pm ?You wet the bed didn’t you!There’s a hot deal on bedding!Search now before you miss it!Hot deals wait for no man!Thank you so much for your contribution!

Thanks, but if I have wet the bed I already have a great deal of hot bedding.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants