Morrisons Christmas Collector / Saver

Posted 4th Nov
3324223-2lWtH.jpgMy average shop is £40 - £50 - safe to say I will be going to Lidl this year.
Community Updates
5 Comments
Unfortunately I like right next to one. You have to spend a few grand just to get a £5 voucher off them and then you have 2 weeks to use it.
Just had my offer through in the post. I need to spend £100 a week to get the vouchers. I only usually spend about £70.
B0ne504/11/2019 19:25

Unfortunately I like right next to one. You have to spend a few grand just …Unfortunately I like right next to one. You have to spend a few grand just to get a £5 voucher off them and then you have 2 weeks to use it.

If you're talking about the £5 vouchers earned with shopping, there's well over a year to use when you receive them.
Got mine through today in the post I need to spend £90 in five separate weeks of six between 4th nov - 15th dec says i can complete weekly spend over multiple shops each week, to get 34,000 more points (worth £34.00) I know I wont be able to do it as I dont spend that much each week.
Edited by: "princesskizzy" 5th Nov
Weird that it seems to be different for everyone. Got mine this morning and it says i need to spend £30 per week to get 11500 points which will be easy enough.

I think it was £60 per week last year which I didn't reach as I generally don't spend that much every single week, usually only when I need a few toiletries at once or buy a bottle of booze.

People always forget to collect their normal £5 vouchers at Christmas though, regularly see them left sticking out the dispenser at the self checkouts
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants