morrisons deal - £25.00 off if you have 5 receipts over £40.00 - offer of receipts week 4 & 5

Found 12th Dec 2009
hiya

i never noticed this and never kept any receipts, i have 2 (Glenrothes and St Andrews stores), would anyone like these?

you can claim them from next week - i think

13 Comments

how did you hear of this deal? please can you explain it to me

So can you go round trolleys looking for any old receipts over £40 and use them?

someone started a thread looking for one, i think it was edjaned i'll just go check

not edjaned but its here, might wanna pm her

]http//ww…-re

LJM;7197505

So can you go round trolleys looking for any old receipts over £40 and … So can you go round trolleys looking for any old receipts over £40 and use them?

have to be from different weeks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7197534

not edjaned but its here, might wanna pm … not edjaned but its here, might wanna pm her]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/548506/looking-for-a-morrisons-shopping-re

thanks, wrong weeks unfortunately!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7197712

It's been running and advertised for like 4+ weeks.

i missed it too! ah well!! lol

LJM;7197505

So can you go round trolleys looking for any old receipts over £40 and … So can you go round trolleys looking for any old receipts over £40 and use them?

michelleleemoo;7197543

have to be from different weeks :thumbsup:

Actually they have to be from with in the promotional weeks, The receipts are labelled week 1, week 2 etc..

A receipt from 1990 is probably unlikely to work.

i would love these if they are still available...

Original Poster

hiya patchy

they are.......pm me your details and i will get them out to you.

shauneco;7197913

Actually they have to be from with in the promotional weeks, The receipts … Actually they have to be from with in the promotional weeks, The receipts are labelled week 1, week 2 etc..A receipt from 1990 is probably unlikely to work.

you dont say :roll:

rhubex;7198214

hiya patchythey are.......pm me your details and i will get them out to … hiya patchythey are.......pm me your details and i will get them out to you.

thankyou so much

Original Poster

gone to patchy x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions