Morrisons donuts are the best!!!

Posted 27th Jul
sooooooo soft and fluffy!!!! i tried all supermarket donuts and Morrisons are the best. Only 50p too! The others are hard, stale and crusty especially Asda

my rant for today.
Community Updates
Misc
27 Comments
Mmmm.... donuts
I'd have to agree. Some don't like the "dusting" they use but I prefer it to just pure sugar.

The lemon-filled ones...

41505882-GtR11.jpg
41505888-2Mrmu.jpg
Lidl chocolate hazelnut ones are great as well.

Or the ones from Lidl Spain (Barcelona) think they were chocolate stripped. Super nice and super cheap! (Something like 35 cents)
Agree!!!!!!!
M&S are my favourite by far.
Their bakery is unrivalled, in my opinion
Completely agree, saving these for breakfast, not sure if they’ll make it till then
41506774-moRci.jpg
The custard and salted caramel are my 2 favourites and bargain price for 50p(y)
M&S then Morrison’s then Tesco then Asda
morrisons now do fruit salad flavour donuts
Haha have to agree I was saying the same thing the other day . Morrison’s I’m sure make fresh other supermarkets like Asda they come in frozen and the thaw them out that’s why the taste rubbish , the cookies coke
Frozen also and some bread
I love Sainsbury’s jam ones.
I agree Morissons are the best for standard doughnuts although as @kos1c says above the lidl chocolate hazelnut ones are pretty special!
Edited by: "dirty_stan" 27th Jul
Bound to be binned by Boris' ban.
Sainsbury's then mozzies for me
Ha ha ha not even close to "the best" try an elly joy dough-not.... That will blow your mind
I recently tried Coop donuts and I think they are better than Morrison’s...
I love the freshly cooked ring doughnuts you get near the seaside and probably other places.
Firebird_3727/07/2020 21:00

I love the freshly cooked ring doughnuts you get near the seaside and …I love the freshly cooked ring doughnuts you get near the seaside and probably other places.

Mmmm 😋
That's not a rant. You're commending them.
But how do they compare to Krispy Kreme?
I like Morrisons doughnuts but my downfall is Krispy Kreme doughnuts ,they sell them right next door to my workplace and If I have a bad day that's the way to cheer myself up
Sainsbury for me
Agreed. Or Greggs, but Greggs never seem to have any.
Post a comment
@
    Text