Morrisons Family & Friends Discount Club

Posted 30th Jan 2023
Had a letter to say your discount is coming to an end on 31st March.
I looked online but found nothing regarding this change, can’t ask friend who works there at the mo as he’s away on holiday.

Anybody know why they have ended the F&F discount club so suddenly ?

Wonder if it’s across the board or just certain members.
Community Updates
New Comment

Categories

4 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Every employee used to get 2 x family/friends cards but now they’re reducing that to 1. They haven’t given the employee the choice of which family/friend to get rid of tho. They’re just automatically cancelling one of them. This has obvs caused chaos but I don’t know if they’re doing anything about it?
    Author
    Great thanks for info
    Hello, just came home to a letter this morning.

My sister who is the Morrisons employee had given me a heads up that the scheme would close end of Feb but didn't mention that it was only one card that would be cancelled...and now I discover it happens to be mine!! Not my other sister's who has the second card and barely shops there!
    I on the other hand did large shops there buying bulk on offers and it was helpful in bringing down the overall cost of the shop.
    It doesn't make sense that they're cancelling mine when I spend around £80-100 on average a week there.

Also, bollmad is saying it ends on 31 March 2023 whereas my letter says from 1st March 2023, I won't be getting 10% discount.
    This is strange as I'm getting one less month!

I echo what Steve765 said regarding their prices being higher and tight when it comes to discounting compared to other supermarkets. I won't be shopping there regularly now.
Top Merchants