Morrisons have launched a footlong sausage roll for £1!

Editor 35
Found 7th Aug 2017
Gimme gimme! (via Metro)

2759171-pt7ye.jpg
Give all your colleagues sausage roll envy at lunchtime with this bad boy! Available from today, the jumbo sausage roll; which is believed to be double the length of competitors rolls, is baked in-store and is made with seasoned pork meat and wrapped in pastry.

Morrisons say its perfect to be shared with the family, or as part of a picnic. Obviously they underestimate my (and others) appetites.

Better still, it's only a quid! A 4 pack may end up making more financial sense, but then you lose the bragging rights so it's a trade off i'm not willing to make personally.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
ThugBasher46 m ago

Seasoned pork meat? More like what ever they can find at the bottom of the …Seasoned pork meat? More like what ever they can find at the bottom of the barrel. Cheap nasty food!

Are you a butcher? Have you tested the quality of the meat or the seasoning? - Genuine question but if the answer is no, then your comment is also cheap and nasty
My wife likes the look of the one on the left in the picture. She is more used to the 2nd in from the right however.
Steve_G44 m ago

[Image] size comparison of the Foot long sausage roll with a 2ltr bottle …[Image] size comparison of the Foot long sausage roll with a 2ltr bottle of Pepsi.

Full fat Pepsi and a foot of Pork & Pastry... I like your style.
everyone should have 12" of pork inside them at least once in their life
35 Comments
Seasoned pork meat? More like what ever they can find at the bottom of the barrel. Cheap nasty food!
ThugBasher46 m ago

Seasoned pork meat? More like what ever they can find at the bottom of the …Seasoned pork meat? More like what ever they can find at the bottom of the barrel. Cheap nasty food!

Are you a butcher? Have you tested the quality of the meat or the seasoning? - Genuine question but if the answer is no, then your comment is also cheap and nasty
My wife likes the look of the one on the left in the picture. She is more used to the 2nd in from the right however.
31639653-SB8nh.jpgsize comparison of the Foot long sausage roll with a 2ltr bottle of Pepsi.
Steve_G44 m ago

[Image] size comparison of the Foot long sausage roll with a 2ltr bottle …[Image] size comparison of the Foot long sausage roll with a 2ltr bottle of Pepsi.

Full fat Pepsi and a foot of Pork & Pastry... I like your style.
Steve_G1 h, 1 m ago

like people don't know how long a foot is...

but then you're clearly male and over estimate length
How long does it last in the fridge, because if you ate all that at once you'd be dead
I want three....I'd probably be sick, but I'd be happy...
Now ,if one or two become available - reduced to 10p (not quite out of date) in my local Morrisons I'll be sure to post it as a deal and it will go red hot Rather like the 2 window vacs in Tamworth or the 1 Half price laptop in Tesco . The HUKD sheep will vote anything hot if its a good price - even if there is only one item available in the whole country - Doh !!!
MercilessKiller3 h, 51 m ago

Are you a butcher? Have you tested the quality of the meat or the …Are you a butcher? Have you tested the quality of the meat or the seasoning? - Genuine question but if the answer is no, then your comment is also cheap and nasty

Can you please let me know the percentage of pork in this product or what ever contents it consists of.

As a matter of a fact yes I have spent quite a few years working with meat poultry.

I don't know why you think my comment was cheap and nasty to be honest? Maybe you just like cheap meat.
everyone should have 12" of pork inside them at least once in their life
Sad judgemental comments think the people who are negative need a long look in the mirror then judge themselves before leaving silly comments
They normally do 5 x 5 inch warm ones for £2 from the deli counter - and they are lovely - by my maths that's a better deal
Banned
I saw foot-long and the word sausage and thought Miles136 would have been in here first!
rogparki2 h, 13 m ago

They normally do 5 x 5 inch warm ones for £2 from the deli counter - and …They normally do 5 x 5 inch warm ones for £2 from the deli counter - and they are lovely - by my maths that's a better deal

That extra inch can make all the difference
deeky22 m ago

That extra inch can make all the difference

Filth
Banned
Its the motion of the ocean not the size of the ship that counts. Always made me feel better knowing my canoe was as good as another mans ocean liner.
"pork meat" -Eyeballs and sphincters
eset123457 h, 9 m ago

like people don't know how long a foot is...but then you're clearly male …like people don't know how long a foot is...but then you're clearly male and over estimate length

Ah but this shows the width. 😃 Weighs in at just under a pound in weight.
Error44015 h, 28 m ago

How long does it last in the fridge, because if you ate all that at once …How long does it last in the fridge, because if you ate all that at once you'd be dead

I think I'd manage 31644681-1jP89.jpg
DarkEnergy201218 h, 38 m ago

everyone should have 12" of pork inside them at least once in their life …everyone should have 12" of pork inside them at least once in their life

Do you have something to confess?

Waiting for the "Your favourite coming out comment" thread.
666FU13 h, 27 m ago

"pork meat" -Eyeballs and sphincters

mmmmmmmm
I would rather not if its anything like a Greggs sausage role with 18% pork, and most likely mechanically removed meat and not prime cuts.
poddie19 h, 34 m ago

Sad judgemental comments think the people who are negative need a long …Sad judgemental comments think the people who are negative need a long look in the mirror then judge themselves before leaving silly comments

One q : Why isn't there a cheese and onion roll one out that's discrimination for the cheese. And onions fans
Go Greggs man!
My wife loves the sausage meat in these rolls😜
Edited by: "rb147" 9th Aug 2017
Sweettooth348 h, 9 m ago

One q : Why isn't there a cheese and onion roll one out that's …One q : Why isn't there a cheese and onion roll one out that's discrimination for the cheese. And onions fans

If you want a foot of cheese just take off a sock.
DKLS21 h, 26 m ago

I would rather not if its anything like a Greggs sausage role with 18% …I would rather not if its anything like a Greggs sausage role with 18% pork, and most likely mechanically removed meat and not prime cuts.

Next you;ll be telling us that Kebab meat isnt made from prime steak
g8spur7th Aug

My wife likes the look of the one on the left in the picture. She is more …My wife likes the look of the one on the left in the picture. She is more used to the 2nd in from the right however.

I heard she's used to all of them.
looks more like 6 inches to me ;-)
Sweettooth348th Aug

One q : Why isn't there a cheese and onion roll one out that's …One q : Why isn't there a cheese and onion roll one out that's discrimination for the cheese. And onions fans

And vegetarians
sulace882 h, 20 m ago

And vegetarians

Maybe the filing is not firm enough to support it.
Edited by: "catbeans" 10th Aug 2017
Oh, this looks good. Maybe post as a deal?
1,650 cals.

Yikes!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants