Morrisons is offering festive parties from £6.50 per person

Posted 14th Nov
Something a little different... Yup, Morrisons is offering festive xmas parties from £6.50.

£6.50 per head gets you a two course meal.

£7.50 gets you a 3 course meal and include vegetarian and vegan options also.

It is best for smaller offices as the maximum table size is 20 but you’ll get a three course meal including turkey and all the trimmings. The store said they set it up because cutbacks mean some small business are struggling and a few parties funded by the company have even been cancelled and staff are having to fund them themselves. This gives them the option of celebrating together on a budget. Tables for up to 20 can be booked now for Monday 25 November to Monday 23 December.

Starters: Fresh Soup Fresh soup served with a freshly baked bap. Pate & Melba Toast Brussels pâté served with balsamic onion chutney, salad and Melba toast. Prawn Cocktail Prawn cocktail served with salad and brown bread.

Mains: Christmas Turkey Lunch Turkey, roast potatoes, mash, carrots, Brussels sprouts, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, pig in blanket, gravy and cranberry sauce. Mushroom Wellington Mushroom Wellington served with golden roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots and drizzled with gravy. Salmon with hollandaise Salmon fillet topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with baby potatoes and peas.

Desserts: Christmas Pudding Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce or custard. Kelly’s Ice Cream Chocolate or Strawberry.

Source

metro.co.uk/201…85/

3331211.jpg
3331211.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
A Christmas party in a supermarket café. Hmm, that's a new one to me
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 14th Nov
andrewworrall114/11/2019 13:16

A Christmas party in a supermarket café. Hmm, that's a new one to me

Yes, I'm not sure the 'usual' games we'd play at the Xmas Party would go down too well in the Supermarket. Hehe.
38984283-BSATs.jpg
"Don't worry folks....nothing to see here. What's that, love? Frozen veg is down in the last aisle."

"No Sir, I'm sure it's just a carrot! Honestly...."

"Please Miss, would you mind getting down off the table. I don't think our insurance covers this - and; No; I'm happily married."

Bing-bong! "Clean up in the cafeteria please......clean up crew to the cafeteria."
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 14th Nov
Phsycronix14/11/2019 13:45

[Image] "Don't worry folks....nothing to see here. What's that, love? …[Image] "Don't worry folks....nothing to see here. What's that, love? Frozen veg is down in the last aisle.""No Sir, I'm sure it's just a carrot! Honestly....""Please Miss, would you mind getting down off the table. I don't think our insurance covers this - and; No; I'm happily married."Bing-bong! "Clean up in the cafeteria please......clean up crew to the cafeteria."

I think I've been going to the wrong Christmas lunches!
Ahhh lovely Christmas Tradition, Dinner with Morrison's shoppers and Employees
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants