morrisons job application form

Found 6th Aug 2012
can I just go in store and ask for one?

Thanks
Community Updates
Misc
51 Comments
Able to use own initiative: √
C'mon Sherg you can do better than Morrisons, You more of a Tesco kind of guy, they love doing cock ups.
Edited by: "hasj2" 6th Aug 2012
Original Poster Banned
hasj2

C'mon Sherg you can do better than Morrisons, You more a Tesco kind of … C'mon Sherg you can do better than Morrisons, You more a Tesco kind of guy, they love doing cock ups.

I have my heart set on morrisons atm no tesco
Original Poster Banned
danmc

Morrisons Application Form

Thanks, seen that but sister is borrowing printer atm.
sherg

Thanks, seen that but sister is borrowing printer atm.

Yeah just go in, I did my work experience at Morrisons many moons ago, they have them behind the service desk.
Ask maccy to put in a good word, she is their head of marketing
It's worth going in and asking for the form even if it is available online. It's better for you for three reasons that spring to mind, them being firstly that you get a chance to speak to an employee about the place and find out a little about it (and maybe some tips for the application) before you apply. The second, and also kind-of the third, is that it puts you in better stead with the employer. When I used to work in a supermarket, whenever I spoke with someone who was interested in getting the job, if I liked them, I'd always be sure to put a good word in for them with the store manager. About 80% of the people I recommended ended up on the floor the following week. It made getting started in the workplace easier for them too, since in a workplace full of strangers, they roughly knew me.

So, yeah, dude. Go to the shop, have a chat, and hopefully you'll be successful.
fluffyundacrakas

Ask maccy to put in a good word, she is their head of marketing

fluffy stop following me !!!!!

sherg the scone deals are fake, unless your infiltrating morrisons to find out the truth about fake scone deals
remember to include pics of ankles with c.v.
it might help to swing it in your favour
underthestairs

remember to include pics of ankles with c.v.it might help to swing it in … remember to include pics of ankles with c.v.it might help to swing it in your favour

hes going to collect an application form, not seduce the manager
Banned
ask for one what ? ... didnt know that a cv was needed for trolley collecting oO
Original Poster Banned
Rupz

fit women manager maybe? you just never know. Sexual favours for a job.. I'm up for it.
Rupz

it might help him if he does
Rupz

however, he will do eventually
Rupz

fluffy stop following me !!!!!sherg the scone deals are fake, unless your … fluffy stop following me !!!!!sherg the scone deals are fake, unless your infiltrating morrisons to find out the truth about fake scone deals

Errrr I posted in here before you you weirdo X)
fluffyundacrakas

Errrr I posted in here before you you weirdo X)

liked shergs comment before i saw you in here. and why come back... was it because your FOLLOWING ME
dog_cop

ask for one what ? ... didnt know that a cv was needed for trolley … ask for one what ? ... didnt know that a cv was needed for trolley collecting oO

The world has changed a lot since you were Sherg's age.
sherg

fit women manager maybe? you just never know. Sexual favours for a job.. … fit women manager maybe? you just never know. Sexual favours for a job.. I'm up for it.

unfortunatley not, but im sure Andy Bannon will enjoy it as much as you do X)

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/6/4/7/1/9/8/webimg/595675938_o.jpg
Banned
note to self No tea at Rupz house the milk is rather iffy .. expressed and creamy oO ( o )( o )
Edited by: "dog_cop" 6th Aug 2012
10% staff discount on already very cheap scones

dog_cop

note to self No tea at Rupz house the milk is rather iffy .. expressed … note to self No tea at Rupz house the milk is rather iffy .. expressed and creamy oO

Is that a firm no then DG?
maccy1

maccy thank god your here. i need some help on my maths question.

whats 10% of nothing??????
maccy1

And Crunchies
Rupz

maccy thank god your here. i need some help on my maths question.whats … maccy thank god your here. i need some help on my maths question.whats 10% of nothing??????

Andy@XCite

And Crunchies

....and bacon
maccy1

....and bacon

And PS3s
Banned
gherkins
Banned
Rupz

Is that a firm no then DG?

err yes not a great lover of baby milk in me tea
dog_cop

gherkins

When asked "Why do you want the job?"
Sherg replies "I'm in it for the cheap scones, crunchies and gherkins"

In like Flynn!
dog_cop

err yes not a great lover of baby milk in me tea

not sure where you think im going to get baby mink from...... can give you a protien shake but thats about it X)
Andy@XCite

When asked "Why do you want the job?"Sherg replies "I'm in it for the … When asked "Why do you want the job?"Sherg replies "I'm in it for the cheap scones, crunchies and gherkins"In like Flynn!

but knowing sherg, if the interview is a female hes more likely to respond with " i wana nail you in 3 weeks" lol
dog_cop

gherkins

http://www.texasracers.com/vb/images/smilies/gtfo2.gif
Original Poster Banned
Gherkins are disgusting.
sherg

Gherkins are disgusting.

dude wtf!!!!!!! i love gherkins. i eat them raw
Original Poster Banned
Rupz

dude wtf!!!!!!! i love gherkins. i eat them raw

You're a disgrace to humanity.
Edited by moderator: "Aug 06, 2012 17:30" 6th Aug 2012
sherg

Gherkins are disgusting.

The only other person ITT with any tastebuds

Good luck with the job application shergy
sherg

You're a disgrace to humanity.

im in love with gherkins, so i dont care X)
Original Poster Banned
fluffyundacrakas

The only other person ITT with any tastebuds :)Good luck with the job … The only other person ITT with any tastebuds :)Good luck with the job application shergy

Thanks.

I can be the HUKD Official representative of confirming scone deals.
Original Poster Banned
Now that is a title I wouldn't of seen myself going for 5 years ago ^^

oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions