Morrisons Lunch Deal now includes Premium Sandwiches that cost £2.75 (Making Any Side + Any Drink - 25p) for £3 @ Morrisons

Expert (Beta)11
Posted 10th Jun
Important. This deal is not a guarantee there will be any stock in the store, so please don’t make a trip you wouldn’t have made otherwise just for this item. Please shop responsibly and continue to help slow the spread of Covid-19.

This feels like a good addition to the already pretty nicely valued meal deal from Morrisons.

The supermarket's The Best range which is priced at £2.75 individually will now be included in the £3 meal deal. This means that if you choose a premium sandwich, you are essentially getting a drink and a snack for 25p.

Snacks include a jumbo vegetable samosa or king prawns with a sweet chilli dip, or sweet treats including rocky road or caramel flapjacks.

The new selection will include
  • The Best New York Deli Grab Bag
  • The Best Ham Hock and Egg Sandwich
  • The Best Chicken and Bacon Sandwich and a
  • Morrisons Chicken Caesar Triple Wrap.

Uniquely it includes baguettes, freshly made in-store sandwiches and hot rolls. Vegan options and even triple sandwiches and wraps are also included.

Mains
  • Sandwiches and wraps - including triple sandwiches and wraps and vegan and gluten-free options as well as Morrisons The Best range of sandwiches
  • Baguettes and rolls - Freshly-baked and hand-filled daily
  • Salad boxes - Freshly-prepared in store daily
  • Hot rolls - Bacon and sausage sandwiches
  • Pasta pots - selection of pasta pots including loaded chicken and tuna and sweetcorn
  • Medium salad box - Create your own salad box from the in-store salad bar

Snacks
  • Crisps
  • Fruit pots
  • Yogurts
  • Flapjacks
  • Protein pots
  • Sushi snack packs
  • Selected pastries

Drinks
  • Fizzy drinks including 500ml Coca-cola

More info here or here

Hope it helps someone.
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Been like it for years?

Looks like an old article it states “Morrisons says customers will soon be able to choose a medium salad box from the self-serve salad bar in stores as part of the deal”

Salad box has been included for years
Edited by: "matthew_legend" 10th Jun
By far the best meal deal, if only for the fact that I don't have to cross my fingers that what I'm buying is actually part of the deal because basically everything in the food to go fridges is included.

But, as above, I'm sure this was always the case unless they changed it at some point? I've definitely had the Best sandwiches as part of the meal deal before.
Edited by: "Tad6690" 10th Jun
matthew_legend10/06/2020 13:02

Been like it for years?Looks like an old article it states “Morrisons says …Been like it for years?Looks like an old article it states “Morrisons says customers will soon be able to choose a medium salad box from the self-serve salad bar in stores as part of the deal” Salad box has been included for years

They Removed the triple ceaser and premium sandwiches when they dropped the price to £3 from £3.50
matthew_legend10/06/2020 13:02

Been like it for years?Looks like an old article it states “Morrisons says …Been like it for years?Looks like an old article it states “Morrisons says customers will soon be able to choose a medium salad box from the self-serve salad bar in stores as part of the deal” Salad box has been included for years

Premium sandwiches were dropped from the meal deal a long time back - but now they are being added in again - as I said in the deal, the sandwich alone costs £2.75, so you essentially end up getting a snack and drink for 25p - which to me feels like pretty good value for money.
never seen the Morrison's meals deals but seems a good price, not too sure how popular these would be during lock down.
Myself and workmates use to always get the Sainsburys Meal Deals when all sandwiches were included, when they introduced a smaller selection of sandwiches which were essentially the basic sandwiches Im sure lunch times at Sainsburys were never as busy
matwalaboy10/06/2020 13:06

Premium sandwiches were dropped from the meal deal a long time back - but …Premium sandwiches were dropped from the meal deal a long time back - but now they are being added in again - as I said in the deal, the sandwich alone costs £2.75, so you essentially end up getting a snack and drink for 25p - which to me feels like pretty good value for money.

I’m sure I’ve had the premium sandwiches in the meal deal this year...

But saying that I’ve argued loads of times with certain snack items and drinks not working in the meal deal and I’ve always had the price adjusted to either £3.50 or £3 (depending on the meal deal price at the time)

Perhaps certain stores have different items included?
rodney_jxl10/06/2020 13:10

never seen the Morrison's meals deals but seems a good price, not too sure …never seen the Morrison's meals deals but seems a good price, not too sure how popular these would be during lock down.Myself and workmates use to always get the Sainsburys Meal Deals when all sandwiches were included, when they introduced a smaller selection of sandwiches which were essentially the basic sandwiches Im sure lunch times at Sainsburys were never as busy

The lockdown is all but over, atleast so the "wise folks" at 10 Downing and Whitehall would have us believe, pretty much everything opens early next week, lets hope we still maintain our precautions and stay safe.
matthew_legend10/06/2020 13:11

I’m sure I’ve had the premium sandwiches in the meal deal this year... But …I’m sure I’ve had the premium sandwiches in the meal deal this year... But saying that I’ve argued loads of times with certain snack items and drinks not working in the meal deal and I’ve always had the price adjusted to either £3.50 or £3 (depending on the meal deal price at the time) Perhaps certain stores have different items included?

Hmm that would indeed be strange as to the best of my knowledge this is a standard national offering, so if the premium range is included at one it should be at the others. The news listings literally came out so I would imagine they have been checked with Morrisons press room before putting out. Either ways of all the supermarket meal deals personally I think this presents the best value
matwalaboy10/06/2020 13:13

Hmm that would indeed be strange as to the best of my knowledge this is a …Hmm that would indeed be strange as to the best of my knowledge this is a standard national offering, so if the premium range is included at one it should be at the others. The news listings literally came out so I would imagine they have been checked with Morrisons press room before putting out. Either ways of all the supermarket meal deals personally I think this presents the best value

Well I don’t keep all my receipts so can’t check anyhow... but before Covid was using Morrisons 5 days a week for meal deal and always varied up my meal. Had a fair few issues in that time, usually I just pointed out the advertising or incorrect labels stating that it says everything in the bay is included, never had an issue adjusting price for me. Could be because they seem to change it every few months....

Yes, defo agree Morrisons is the best out there for meal deals as the range is much better than the others
I've been having the premium offerings for years, how is this a new deal? I always go for the Ham Hock premium sandwich, coconut water and a packet of fruit. Have done since about 2014!
How do their sandwiches compare to other supermarkets?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants