Morrisons now online near you

LocalFound 4th JulEdited by:"ligra"
2975553.jpgSorry if this is in the wrong place Morrisons online shop in your area, Hope this helps someone
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Hi @lichi i've moved this over to misc as an info post.
Not for me34239087-GI1pf.jpg
they've delivered to my area for the last two years, think I've used them a couple of times, not sure why they started in the northwest
Yeah. They are good as it comes direct from Bristol warehouse 30 miles from us so fresh. Been going for years around us
fanpages48 m ago

Ssshhh... don't tell @gingeminge [ …Ssshhh... don't tell @gingeminge [ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/morrisons-2975203 ]

Kinda made me smile OP , Morrisons have started to deliver where you live , not everywhere
Seen as there is no info, here it is.

Morrisons has extended its home delivery service in the south east, delivering to a further two million homes in South London, Surrey and Kent.

The retailer claims that the expansion of the service, which is run in partnership with Ocado, will enable it to reach 70% of UK households.
They"he been delivering near me since they first started online shopping. Mind you, if they can deliver to Bradford where they are actually based, it would be a very poor show
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants